panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-11-30

Nice to see ya back in the civilization... erm... well ok... so it's only Aus... hehehhee.... but at leat nice to see you back from Tas and online.

Oh yes.... I've employed a webdesigner. He's a very capable young man... I'll post the new site as soon it's sorted... Launch date should be Jan 2005. So watch this space.

Robbie

If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-11-30

Hey Smooth, I'm thinking you have the wrong URL entered in PT Crypt for the John Glover shot. It gets to 100%, but doesn't load the jpg. I noticed your using .jpc, hence my suggestion of incorrect URL. Donethis many a time myself!!

Cheers
Ian

Cheers
Ian
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2004-11-30

Hi Ian,

Hmm, interesting it views fine on my PC even after a F5 refresh. Can somebody else confirm this?

Thanks for pointing this out Ian, I know the URL is correct because I failed the first time.

The questions to others are:

Can you see the panorama?

If not what do you get?

The viewing URL in question is Click Here

This panorama has now been added to my gallery at smooth360.com

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2004-11-30

OK I think I sorted it out!

The link in my original post did not have the "www" in front of the URL (This has been corrected) The path in the PT Crypt had the www's in place.

My post was just lazy typing (although I did not even know that the path was different with and without the www)

You learn something NEW everyday

Makes me think about how many other's looked and it failed yet didn't mention it to me! "Slackers"

Thanks again Ian. You made me find the answer.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2004-12-01

All is good now Smooth.

Cheers
Ian

Cheers
Ian