panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-01-21

Hi Steiner,

nice to see u liked the tour. No I did not build the rest of the site, rather I built the tour around the site. The guy who built it is a buddy of mine who's now getting more involved with the music business. However, I've recently employed a new guy who does do Flash sites as well and who is technically very competant.

So guys.... you will be seeing a new site and many more pano products real soon.

PS http://www.einfoto.de and then click on the right button leading to "Sch?ner Bauen & Wohnen" This will lead you to our Online version of a local magazine we print for the building trade. I believe that we are the first print mag in the world that compliments some of our articles with vr tours. Not all of them have vr but some do. Mind you not all that extensive... however, if u look at the tour on the start page "Bauen und Leben in Bostel" you'll come to a tour that overlooks plots of land for sale. If u click on "Die Baubranche empfiehlt sich" u'll discover the print versions of the mag 1-1 with weblinks to the individual companies included.

If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-01-21

Sounds good - looking forward to it.  I've gotta get my head round Action Scripting - one of these days.

Cheers

Steiner

Condottiero - Freelance Multimedia Design
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-01-22
Steiner, you shouldn't need to reinstall CS, potentially you'll lose all your custom settings.

The RAW convertor is just a single file in a subdir of the plugins directory. The file might be corrupt or have an incorrect file extension.

Look in Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop CS\Plug-Ins\File Formats for a file called Camera Raw.8bi.

If you're still having trouble with the CS plugin, contact me directly and I'll see what I can do to help.

I can provide a few Canon RAW files if it helps to test your set up. These are large-ish files (6Mb each) which I'm happy to e-mail to you but as I'm in the UK too sending a CD is not a problem.

Regards,
Mark
Cheers,
Mark