panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-01-26

Tourweaver output posted to realtor.com

Dear All,

This is Rosalba, the sales manager of Easypano. I post the thread and wish to get your help.  We have received lots of inquires about how to upload the virtual tour from Tourweaver and Panoweaver to Realtor.com. I am studying Homestore system and wish to find a solution for our customers and better serve them. But a little bit confused.
I know many of you know well about Homestore. Could you please kindly assist me?
I know to access realtor.com, you have to be either an ASP(Authorized Service Provider) OR a Picturepath partner.
ASP have to use one of the authorized thechnology: Ipix, Iseemedia, PTViewer.
ASP can post the tour to VTDN(Virtual Tour Distribution Network).
ASP uses Homestore 360 template and Homestore hosts the tours.
Picturepath partners host the tours themselves.
Picturepath partners can only post tour to realtor.com.
Picturepath submit a link which should be comply some of Homestore rules.
1. Am I correct about all the above statement?
2. Are these points the main differences between ASP and Picturepath partner?
3. What kind of rule Picturepath partner should abide by when submitting a link? This question would answer my doubt about why a Picturepath partner can not submit a direct virtual tour link from Tourweaver to realtor.com.
4. Panoweaver can publish the panroama as PTViewer. Can this PTViewer be directly posted to Realtor.com?
5. Is there some way we can make Realtor.com accept Easypano output directly?
6. If Easypano becomes an ASP or Picturepath Partner, does it solve the problem?

Any of your feedback  is much appreciated . Thanks a lot.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-02-03

TCarr,

For the $19.95, can you upload still pictures as well? If so, how many stills do they permit? I see that your listing has 6 of them. Did you upload those yourself?

Also, for how long will your link be active on the listing? 365 days or indefinetly?

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-02-03

Hey TCarr,

You go girl, and great job! But you are 1 out of thousands that do not know how to even upload still pictures, let alone create a whole tour and host it and upload it. That is why or service does it for you, and our Tourweaver upload is only $150 to join with no annual fee and $75 of that is refundable after you get out of the VT game. As for individual realtors, we stitch the tour and truly create a custom tour that will match an agents site. Probably not for somebody as savy as yourself but none the less, great for those doing only about 30 tours a year.

Brand new feature coming to www.hometour360virtualtours.com

http://360-vre.com/client/mcdonough/4510_laurette/

And again, great job on your tour.

Richard

HT360VT Support Team
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-02-04

Hi, Tom. Many thanks for the information. Your Easypano tour looks nice: ) I talked to Richard from 360 VRE and finally understood the Homestore system. Anyway hope the solution we provided with 360VRE could satisfy the clients.
Again thank you all, specially Richard Gomez .

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-02-04

Hay Richard

I have a number of questions regarding Your site (hometour360) and Realtor.com with Tourweaver. should I post them here on Easypano forum or is there some where else you would prefer.

I’ve been holding off doing any realestate tours, cause of the pain and cost to post with realtor.com and others, now I won't have any excuse.

mike (Gidg)
Home Page
VR blog

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-02-04

just email support@hometour360virtualtours.com and remember, we also have been providing tours on Realtor.com using the Easypano software for 3 years now and have become familiar with the game.

HT360VT Support Team
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-02-04

VT360 - The PicturePath link product only allows me to post the URL. I could have stills on the viewer page if I wanted, I suppose. But the 6 photos on the main listing detail page are part of the package we purchased from Homestore. It used to be called the I-Lead product, but I can't remember what they call it now. The level we purchased allows us to add up to 5 additional photos (they are automatically pulled from our local MLS but we can change them if we want), enter a detailed description of the listing, add the headline you can see with the gold background, and put Elizabeth's (my wife - we work together-she's the "visible" one and I'm behind the scene;-) picture and contact info on the right hand side. It's fairly expensive- as I recall it was over $3,000 per year base on sliding scale of the number of listings you post (we do a lot).

They will link the URL to my listing for 1 year, or until it goes under contract (hopefully much less than 1 year!).

Richard - thanks for the kind words. You're absolutely right about most Realtors. We're the only ones in our area that even do virtual tours, and a lot don't have additional photos. I'll have to take a look at your product and see how it will work with us. Thanks.

Tom

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-02-04

Thanks TCarr and Richard. You guys have given us good information on this subject.

Richard, the new site looks excellent!

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-01-26

Rosalba,  we at 360texas.com usually have hotel and city destination clients.  I wish we could help.

Dave

/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-01-26

"1. Am I correct about all the above statement?"  Yes, as far as I understand that's exactly my understanding.

For questions 2 and on you might need to contact homestore directly and ask to speak to the person in charge of the p path program. Usually, the customer service won't be able to provide that info. But ask them for the contact person in charge of the p path program. I think it's a lady, she's also a sales manager like you.

You might also want to ad these questions for her:

7. how much is it to joing either of the 2 programs?

8.  what is the per listing fee?

9. the per linking fee?

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-01-29

"Participating customers will be billed monthly based on the number of virtual tours they submit through www.picturepath.com.  The rate card provides for a   discounted price for various levels of volume."

Does anyone know the pricing rate card?