Tourweaver output posted to realtor.com
This is Rosalba, the sales manager of Easypano. I post the thread and wish to get your help. We have received lots of inquires about how to upload the virtual tour from Tourweaver and Panoweaver to Realtor.com. I am studying Homestore system and wish to find a solution for our customers and better serve them. But a little bit confused.
I know many of you know well about Homestore. Could you please kindly assist me?
I know to access realtor.com, you have to be either an ASP(Authorized Service Provider) OR a Picturepath partner.
ASP have to use one of the authorized thechnology: Ipix, Iseemedia, PTViewer.
ASP can post the tour to VTDN(Virtual Tour Distribution Network).
ASP uses Homestore 360 template and Homestore hosts the tours.
Picturepath partners host the tours themselves.
Picturepath partners can only post tour to realtor.com.
Picturepath submit a link which should be comply some of Homestore rules.
1. Am I correct about all the above statement?
2. Are these points the main differences between ASP and Picturepath partner?
3. What kind of rule Picturepath partner should abide by when submitting a link? This question would answer my doubt about why a Picturepath partner can not submit a direct virtual tour link from Tourweaver to realtor.com.
4. Panoweaver can publish the panroama as PTViewer. Can this PTViewer be directly posted to Realtor.com?
5. Is there some way we can make Realtor.com accept Easypano output directly?
6. If Easypano becomes an ASP or Picturepath Partner, does it solve the problem?
Any of your feedback is much appreciated . Thanks a lot.