panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2013-02-22

Say goodbye to jagged panorama

Dear Easypano Friends,

Panoweaver8.40 has been released resolving the issue of jagged panarama and white line in QTVR. Detailed info can be found below:

[ + Added feature ]
[ - Bug fixed]
[ * Improved/changed feature ]

[-]Panorama stitched with this panorama software will not be jagged.
[-]Rosolve the issue of showing white line in QTVR when published on some Mac machines.

[*]The quality of Jpeg format output is highly improved due to less loss of pixels.

Please download the latest installer to have an experience right now: http://www.easypano.com/download-panorama-software.html

Best regards,

Jack

It is not easy to meet each other in such a big world.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-05-02

Hello Jack,

I've logged a ticket, however had no response to it yet.

This past weekend purchased an upgrade Serial for Panoweaver (5.0 to 8.4), however, I'm having horrendous trouble with stitching.

Seem to be getting a horrible cross hatching or zig zag effect that's making straight lines and strangely chrome metal bars in my images look as though someone has taken a chainsaw to them!!

Panoweaver 5 is actually working much better tha 8.4, surely that can't be right?

To make things worse, any Panoramas i've created in PW5, end up with the cross hatching when imported!!!

As well as this, any published Panoramas seem to be seriously soft, losing any detail.

On top of those issues, I can't seem to use the 'Share' function, always fails even though I'm well within the file size limit.

Please help!!

I've enjoyed using this software of the past years, however, this version of Panoweaver seems to be seriously flawed.

I'd like to hear of possible fixes to these otherwise, I may have to seek a refund and take my Panoramic business elsewhere!

Cheers,

Gerry

Gerry1
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-05-07

Jack,

had hoped thhe update to Panoweaver 8.5 would've fixed this, however, it hasn't.

I have noticed that the jagged lines are only that when stitching to a Spherical Panorama, absolutely no issues when using Cubic Panorama for stitching.

Convert a Cubic to Spherical and hey presto, the jagged lines are back!!

Thnakfully, I still ahve Panoweaver 5 to fall back on.

Cheers,

Gerry

Gerry1
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2017-06-17

Thank you for sharing this article with us! I believe therewill be more people like me, they can find many interesting things in thisarticle of you! I hope you have many similar posts to share with everyone!

slither io

tony12