panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-03-23

yo savak...

I've just popped into my office to have seen this mail.... I'll respond in the morning as I've got a couple of questions. However... man what a pain dude. This is the first time we've (us on the forum) had anybody have this amount of problemos.... no wonder u're somewhat annoyed. i'm sure it's some silly thing we're not seeing. Have u sent details to Easypano as well??

If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-03-24
Have contacted Easypano.

Tried out Immatronics 3dVista last night it worked first time! But don't want to jump ship yet althought the price is attractive.

Have people noticed how different panos look on different monitors? Must be dpi of the monitor or something that makes a difference.

Graeme
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-04-13
I have had similar issues with screens failing to load.  Have 4000*2000 images  [1 meg files] & they work peachy in Pano.exe but not in tourweaver. Shame as I could market a lot of CD tours if it worked. 300 * 400 is fine for the web but really does not exploit DVD or CD oppourtunities.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-04-13
My experience is that the average java viewer problems has when displaying images much over 300x400. screen judder, sticking, not loading. these tend to be grafic card issues and the fact that the cpu gets used heavily. i know that there are some java viewers out there that will allow larger image display... however, QuickTime does tend to dominate the fullscreen market. Pity really. wouldn't it be a great PS action. Import source image, do all clean up work and save as bmp, then resize to fullscreen/smaller size, sharpen accordingly, export to TW, add links/hotspots/movies/pics once and have output in QT/java all in one swift keystroke.... sigh.... well I'm allowed to dream ;-)))
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.