panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2016-12-19

Moncler Jackets Sale as

50 Most Beautiful PeopleThe kidnappers must have gotten to you too. The 50 Most Beautiful People in the "World and no Russell Crowe! C'mon, he makes my Top 2!Sue Ackerman, Rochester, N.Y.

Definition, beau-ti-ful: (very proper noun) Benicio Del Toro.Michelle Arndt, Phoenix

I was thrilled that you chose Jude Law, and I was happy for Heath Ledger, Taye Diggs, Colin Firth and Connie Nielsen. But Benicio Del Toro instead of Joaquin Phoenix? Usurped again, poor Joaq. How terribly vexing!Mina K. Sabih, Lewisville, Texas

Did you even watch the second season of Survivor? Sure, Jeff Probst is a doll, but any human on this planet knows that the real hottie in the Outback was Colby Donaldson. Pardon me while I pack my Moncler Jackets Outlet bags for Texas.Kate Kozeliski, Gallup, N.Mex.

While I agree with most of the people selected Moncler Jackets Sale as the 50 Most Beautiful, I can't help but ask why you forgot Ben Affleck. You should have replaced Johnny Depp and Noah Wyle with Ben and Benjamin Bratt.Christy Slemons, Woodruff, S.C.

Your 50 Most Beautiful People in the World is the biggest joke. Do any of us really believe that all 50 of the most beautiful people just happen to be celebrities?Jenni Stockton, Elk Grove, Calif.

Over the years your publication has chosen people of various occupations, styles, shapes and, most important, races. You have shown that everyone is beautiful. I applaud you for setting a different standard of beauty.Columbus C. Brooks, Pittsburgh

moncler12345678