panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2017-01-13

Moncler Outlet definitely

During a photo shoot on the roof of a Los Angeles studio near the one where Dancing With the Stars is shot, Mario Lopez is pressed up closedance partner Karina Smirnoff. But this isn't a tango, or a samba, or even a paso  one looks suspiciously like the dance of love. The two hold hands, kiss each other on the cheek, then the ear, then the neck. Between takes, they take turns calling each other "honey" and "baby" while continuing to cuddle and coo, even going so far as to exchange quiet "I love yous."

So have these two fallen head over well-worn heels for each other? "I'm amused that so many people are so interested," says Lopez, 33, who only adds, "We get along great. I think the world of her. She's a super cool lady and I couldn't ask for a better partner." (Lopez says he and Eva Longoria, who has shown up to cheer him on, are just pals.) As for Smirnoff, 28, when asked if anything romantic http://www.moncleronsales.com/ is going on with her and "Super Mario" (as Lopez has been dubbed by Dancingcastle."

Castle? Whatever. There's Moncler Outlet definitely something in the moat water over there on Dancing, because romantic sparks have been flying all season long. Sources at the show now confirm to PEOPLE that former Dancing contender Willa Ford and her partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy are, in fact, a couple, although Ford is still being coy about the relationship. "There was a lot of passion in our dancing," says the singer, voted off on Oct. 11. "When you work with somebody that closely ... Maks and I were like fire." There have also been rumors that ex-contestant Shanna Moakler and her partner Jesse DeSoto are generating heat outside the ballroom (see box).

moncler123456789