panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-05-30

Manage

In both the help file and the PDF help documentation this statement is under management help.

Note: Tourweaver previous version can not correctly display the one shot panorama from Remote Reality. However from Tourweaver 1.20 on, this problem has been fixed. There will be no distortion for Remote Reality images again. In order not to confuse the user, we  list Kaidan One Shot and Remote Reality One Shot in the "Add" dropdown menu. In this way, people can clearly define which image type to choose. If you are using Kaidan One Shot solution to create panorama, just select Kaidan One Shot and import the image. Similarly, if you are using Remote Reality solution, please select Remote Reality One Shot and import the image.

Spherical Panorama

Cylindrical Panorama

Still Image

Kaidan One Shoot

Remote Reality One Shoot

I am using the Remote Reality One Shoot And the 0-360 one shoot.

I purchased the tourweaver pro 1.25  and what I get on adding a new picture is

Spherical Panorama

Cylindrical Panorama

Still Image

Kaidan One Shoot

0-360 One shoot

These are two different mirrors from different companies.

Questions

First why the different choose for the Remote Reality One Shoot, and 0-360 One shoot in the documentations and what the actual program shows?

Second If I am using the Remote Reality One Shoot lens what should I pick as the lens?

Third if I am using 0-360 One Shoot what should I use?

Raymond Ross
http://www.estrategies4u.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-05-30
Dont know about the Remote Reality lens, but the 0-360 works great in Tourweaver - use the 0-360 option when inserting the image in TW.
aj