panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-09-04

posting to host but on first pan opens.

I'm a newby trying to post my first tour on the net.  I uploaded to my host server but only the first image opens when I launch the "tourviewer_filename.html" file.  Any Idea's. 

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-09-05
The first common one is make sure all your filenames and extensions in your tour are all lowercase, linux servers are very fussy! other than that its a bit hard to make a diagnosis without seeing the tour. can you put a link up?
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-09-05

I dont think Im ready to post a link to my tour yet.  I'm embarrassed after seeing all the nice work being posted in this forum.  Besides, I dont have it posted to a web page.  I simpy loaded the files through the ftp provided on the system. Then Im opening the tourweaver file.  I will post the link once it presented a little better.  Im working on my web page now.

since posting I have posted my tour again on a different template and it works now. 

I dont know what would have been the difference besides using different skins. Although I didnt use thumbnails on the tour that works.  I only used a dropdown list.

Im using an existing skin that was available in Tourweaver, Im just learing the very basics.  Thank you for helping.