panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-12-18

Director MX

Hi there

I might have to get Director to make virtual tours. I was wondering if anyone know if it was possible to get a TW tour working on Director? Basically I just want to copy the whole thing over!

Also, is there any way of getting a TW tour to open up without all the explorer background stuff? Wouldn't it be nice just to get the tour window and nothing else!

sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-01-19
I have produced VT in Director, but I had to use iPix software to   do it, It allowed me to export the image as a a director 3D file that imported straight in..

Down side is the Cost Of iPix software and the fact that there is no way to get a radar map working in director. You also need to know about Lingo scripting.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-01-06

Thanks Cheatham.

Much appreciated.

F

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2005-12-27
Hi there:

Before using Director, you may want to read up on some issues that have cropped up with recent versions of QuickTime.

Director Technote

HTH,

Patrick
spinControl:VR, an alternative QTVR controller
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-02-05

Hi again

Basically the best of both worlds would be to somehow have the tourweaver widow pasted onto the director backdrop. I'll see what I can do in the free demo mode. I will keep you posted.

F

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-01-07

Hi rfh, your question...Also, is there any way of getting a TW tour to open up without all the explorer background stuff? Wouldn't it be nice just to get the tour window and nothing else!......has come up several times in the form....so I thought I would give one solution!

This is a HTML "form" button but it is quick and clean with the code. You can view it at work and see if this is what you are looking http://www.eprovirtualtours.com/popup-window/popup-window.htm

If this link is good for you then here is the code:

<form>
  <input type="button" value="View Tour in New Window"   
  onClick="window.open('http://eprovirtualtours.com/popup-window/fscommand/Tourviewer_st-ritas-sunset.html',
  'win1','width=700, height=500, status,resizable')" >
</form>

If you do not want your viewer to resize the window then just omit the "status,resizable" attribute. Hope this is what you were looking for. Happy viewing!

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-01-08

Thanks for that Sonoran

My problem is that I'm using it on a CD with the tour being accessed from Longtion's Autorun Pro Enterprise Edition. I think that is confusing the popup things that I use. I;ll give yours a try when I get home later.

Many thanks

F