Your original question was: Is it not possible to have the tour it self appearing as soon as you put the cd in the computer??
The answer is yes! But it is
- Reliant on you having autorun turned on in your computer.
- You burning the files to a decent quality blank CD (I.E: TDK - Verbatim)
- The data being "easily" readable by the CR Rom (I.E: Recorded Slowly)
- The html file being the page the actual java applet is running on.
Easypano outputs the files required to make the html file run direct from the CD. The main contributer is the shellexe.exe file you will see in the files to be burnt to the CD. Thus the Autorun.inf will/should read as such....
The files to be burnt to the CD are:
- yoururl.html (that contains your java applet on the page)
- all the files and folders outputted by Tourweaver
You can, if required download a free autorun maker from http://autorun.moonvalley.com/