I am still having problems trying to get tourweaver to run from autorun max.
I have followed all the instructions from the threads but when i load the files in my project docs I still get java applet failed to load.
Now I tested the files before i put them in docs folder if I open the html file before it goes into project it works fine, however if I open the same file once in project I get the message java applet missing. What am I doing wrong
Thanks in advance
This is the java message i get.
at sun.applet.AppletPanel.findAppletJDKLevel(Unknown Source)
at sun.applet.AppletPanel.createApplet(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin.AppletViewer.createApplet(Unknown Source)
at sun.applet.AppletPanel.runLoader(Unknown Source)
at sun.applet.AppletPanel.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Let me try and explain what I do:
I open Autorun Max make my play button.
I then locate the folder with tourweaver files in the file layout:
In this window I have 2 sections my computer and my project.
All the files are in one folder now when I click on the html file for the viewer in my computer the file works fine.
As soon as I transfer them to my project and click on the same file I get the redx in the box.
I transfer all the files that tourweaver made for uploading to web.
I change the action button in properties to play the html file. Redx appears.
Now the strange thing is that if I transfer all these files onto a cd and auto run it the files work. So why wont it work with autorun max.
I am trying to do the same as previous member and put more than 1 tour on a cd.
Hope this explains my problem better than previous post.