panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-04-02

my first and one issue

This is my first VT. Hubby photographed it. I built it. There is one thing I would like to change and I cannot figure out how.

On the scene bar can I replace the long, squished thumbnails with a thumbnail that I make? If I cannot do that, how do I get the gray area around the thumbnail to be black?

Here is the link...comments/suggestions appreciated. I need to show it to the client tomorrow.

http://plazaresortandspa.com/vtour/closeout.cfm

Michelle

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-04-04

I've had the same issue and it remains unresolved.  I Try to avoid Tourweaver thumbnails.    If you really need thumbnails you could try adding them to the page but not the tour.   Then use the APIs to get the behaviour you require.

Hopefully someone will jump in and tell us how it should be done. 

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-04-03

Hi there

I do know you can alter the size of the thumbnail (and you dont need to keep its ratio the same - you can make it thinner and fatter).

Go to the skin menu, click on your thumbnail bar and the menu on the right hand side of the page will appear. 'Thumbnail size' will allow you to alter what I think you want.

sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-04-03

Nice tour by the way - my learning curve was much steeper and much slower (not to mention a darn site more expensive maybe!)

F

sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk