panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-05-06

Some new work to show

Hi there guys... have been off this forum for a few months now due to work issues. Thought I'd pop my head around the corner again though.

www.steinbach-kfo.de then click on praxis and click on the button "virtueller rundgang" on the left for a dr's surgery

http://kuebau.de/tour_start.php?lev1=AUSSTELLUNG&lev2=TOUR&alev=TOUR for some tour work for a kitchen company.

www.thaers.de and then click on virtuelle tour for a restaurant tour.

we created all of the sites as well.

Anyhow... have to go and move flat but will be back in a few days. wish you all well

robert aka the phoenixrising

If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-05-06
Very nice!
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-05-29

Hi guys,

I use a canon 20D, Sigma 8mm, Agnos M Rotator T.

Workflow:

• Take 3 shots every 90 in RAW at different exposure times for pre stich blending.
  • Import RAW files and adjust white balance and tweak images prior to blending.
  • Import the converted RAW files as tiffs into PS and do blending work (HDR).
  • Save the files as tiffs or bmps and import to PW4 and stich.
  • reimport to PS for basic clean up work and resize images to required outputsize and save (if required) for web.

;-) PS private messenger box is now empty

If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-05-30

Thanks Phoenixrising for sharing.  Also thanks for the Workflow info, I'm gonna try using your format to see if I can get a clearer tour. 

chevy4wd

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-05-20

www.thaers.de and then click on virtuelle tour for a restaurant tour.

Hello,
I tried to ask phoenixrising a question, but his private message is full. Does anyone know what kind of camera and lens setup that phoenixrising uses?

Is it a 2 or 3 shot fisheye, or perhaps a 4 to 6 shot?

The pano was a very sharp one.

Thanks, Randy

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-05-21

I'm guessing a 2 shot.  Nice stitch work.... can hardly see the seams!!

chevy4wd

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-05-22
I was also wondering the same thing as Randy after looking into some of these beautiful tours from Phonix and also on the Gallery Page here- http://www.easypano.com/panorama-gallery.html  Was it a two shot? On the link it does have the camera and lens noted but need to know how many shots taken and also what type of rotator was used. I have a somewhat new Canon Rebel I was thinking of using with a new lens. Hope someone knows what they used..thanks for any help in advance! Time for me to upgrade!
Sandy