panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-05-31

classical musice

Hi

One of my clients want me to include classical music as background music on a tour I am producing. H want Vivaldis 4 seasons. I have told him that I am not sure that is possible.

Does any of you know where I can find .au files of classical music that I am allowed to use in a tour??

Best regards

Morten Andersen

Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-05-31

It's probably easier to convert the music over to au files than to try and find it on the net.   I use adobe audition to convert my music to au files.  I think you also can use audiocity.

chevy4wd

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-05-31
I also use Adobe Audition to convert audio files, but remember that TW will only play files converted to this format:

When you convert .au files by Adobe Audition, two settings as follows must be undertaken.

a) Adjust Sample Rate as 8000

b) Click the Options button to choose "mu-Law 8-bit" when saving as au format

Regards,

Paul.

360Turismo
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-06-01

Hi

I have already used audiocity to convert mp3 files earlier so I was considering that obtion. But where do I find a sample of classical music that I am allowed to use?? any help would be highly appreciated :o)

Best regards

Morten Andersen
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-06-12

Hi Again

I have one more question.

I want to use 2 different .au files for my tour. When I want to insert the music file in "movie" I know that I choose either 1 .au file ofr the whole tour or I can insert seperate files for each scene. I want to insert seperate files for each scene, but I am confused how I choose the right scene. I know I have to choose "frame" but there are 16 frames, and I only have 8 scenes. Is it just that there are 2 frames for each scene?? and if so can anyone explain if there is a logical reason for this??

Best regards

Morten Andersen