What you need for the FC-E8 is either a Coolpix 4500 or 5000. They are older models but were once top of the range. This was before the release of the soft FC-E9 and Coolpix 8700.
The Coolpix 5000 is most likely the best to get because you can shoot RAW images so long as the camera has the latest 1.8 firmware.
Don't just take my word for it ask other users.
If you are interested in this set up I do at this moment has a "full" system for sale. If this doesn't suit try looking on ebay. Another good thing is that "if" you retain your one-shot lens and wish to still use it I have also an adaptor to suit the 0-360 lens to the Nikon Coolpix 5000.
Selling Nikon Coolpix 5000 set up with Panoheads:
- Mint Condition Boxed Coolpix 5000 v1.8 Firmware (allowing .nef "RAW" shots)
- FC-E8 Lens Boxed (2, 3 or 4 Shot)
- 3X TC-E3 Telephoto Lens Boxed
- 2X TC-E2 Telephoto Lens with Hakuba MC Lens Guard
- 0.63X WC-E63 Wide Angle Lens (Full Frame 6+TB)
- 3 EN-EL1 Batteries
- 2 Chargers
- Genuine Leather Nikon Camera Case
- MC-UR1 Nikon Corded Remote Control Boxed
- ES-E28 Nikon Slide Adaptor
- MrotatorA Panohead
- Nodal Ninja SP-2 Panohead with Carry Case
- SL-1 Nikon Macro Light
- 1400mAh POWERX Li-Ion Belt Clip Battery Pack with AC and Car Charger
- Harbourtronics Serial Cable and Software for remote capture (Time Lapse or shoot to laptop)
- Also some other items like soft carry case and 2x 160mb memory cards (+ smaller Memory cards) extra batteries for the SL-1 all Manuals, Cables, Straps and CD's (English)
I don't know the shutter release count and I don't seem to be able to find out how to find this in the menu or the camera itself. If you know how I will gladly look it up. I would suggest it has shot under 2000 exposures but until I know how to find out it is a guess!
Get the lot for $1500.00 AUD, 900.00 Euro, $1150.00 USD + Postage and Insurance.
Most if not all could pass for brand new, especially those items with boxes. This is the perfect set up for someone in Real Estate or wishes to sell Real Estate tours but no limited too.
You could sell of bits you don't require to re-coup maybe more than you expect!