panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-08-23

Need Work? A referral list

Hello all,

I am making this post in an effort to compile a list of quality virtual tour providers that I can recommend around the country and world. 

Our company provides virtual tour presentations for clients around the world but we also get a lot of calls from clients where it is not feasible for us to do the work.  Instead of just telling them that we can not help we would like to be able to provide them with a quality virtual tour provider in their area.

We are going to start compiling a Easypano virtual tour provider region/state specific list that we will keep by our phones.  If we are not able to service a client for whatever reason we will use this list to recommend a local/closer provider for them.  And a provider that uses Easypano products as well I might add.

If you would like to be added to our list send us your contact info, locality, and services you provide.  We are going to be very selective in who we recommend so please have a gallery or portfolio available. Or just pick up the phone and give us a call.  We are always happy to talk shop.

I will also add that we are based out of Atlanta and will be happy to handle anything in this region for our fellow Easypano community.

Thanks, Matthew

Matthew

www.VirtualVue.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-08-30
Is this only for US? if it includes Canada then count me in
Alex - Graphics Designer

http://www.ihearyadevelopments.com/virtualtour
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-08-31
Me too, covering the Italian Riviera, but I travel also abroad.

Thomas
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-08-31

I have added everyone who has responded to date.  And yes, this list is for worldwide coverage.

Thanks

Matthew

www.VirtualVue.com
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2006-08-31

I would be available for "High End" Real Estate work, Commercial, Tourism, Weddings etc. I have no interest in low budget regular real estate work. I'm available to travel to any part of Australia at anytime of the year.

I'm also available for personal or company training. Group classes or one on one.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-08-23
Good idea.
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-08-24

A ton of views and only one personal repsonse to my inbox.  This has surprised us a little.  C'mon guys and gals do not be shy.

Thanks

Matthew

www.VirtualVue.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-08-25

Hi, matthew, this is a good idea and would you please count me in?  I think we can make virtual tours for customers.

Easypano, Inc.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-09-13

Hallo Matthew

Sorry but my English Isnt so well.

I from Holland an making work for brokers in houses.

Sins a short time Ive pursed the programs and a new sigma lens 8mm. This is get a better results . Ive made work for ipix before.

Now I like to do more work for my one and I hoe you will put my on the list

Thank you.

Johan Gelderloos

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-09-13

Hi Matthew

Willing and able - South Africa

Nice concept

Steve

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2006-09-14

Hi Matt,

Germany, any country around it and UK. Highend work mainly. expenses/fees a matter of negotiation. Happy for paying clients.

PS: I very much like your quality panos. Curious to the fees you can take.

If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.