Challenging panoramic tour created
The Phoenix has been a very busy bee and has not been seen much on the pages for far to long. However I do show some work once in a while and thought I'd share a demo tour I'm creating for an amazing Hotel in Berlin. The challenge here was to capture the different ambinet lighting, dealing with sloping walls and various other issues best seen rather then explained. The mirror room was especially fun.
i took a screenshot of the site and fit everything in the given parametres which results in a fairly small viewer of 330ish to 225ish I think. The client has 2 more floors of rooms to take and a final template for the tour needs to be agreed upon. however we'll be doing a TW and QT fullscreen variant.
Your comments are apprecaitted.
- 3exposures brackted per 90 in RAW
- Raw shooter for pre production WB and colour correction work
- Shots taken into PS for layering work for HDR
- Layered shots stiched with PW4 at 6000x3000
- Coverted to cubic and back into PS for zenith/nadir repair
- Reconverted in PW4 and back to PS for final colour correction and minor repair work and then put through noise ninja to remove noise due to high iso required.
- Step down to 5000x2500 and unsharp mask at 50 for full screen
- For the 1600x800 i steped dwn from the original to5000x2500,4000x2000,3000x1500 and finally to 1600x800 useing unsharpmask at 30% on the way.
- Tour made in TW and QT useing PW4 (however final QT tour will use other software)
Canon 30D, Sigma 8mm, Manfrotto RC141 tripod + leveler, Agnos Rotator M, Extreme 3 4GB Flash card, RAW Shooter, PS CS + Noise Ninja, TW and PW.
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.