panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-01-11

Tour does not load

Hi,

a client of us has problems to publish a tour in his site. As CMS he uses Typo3. The problem is the following:
When you want to open the tour in the net only the starting window appears, but no photos!!!

Now my questions:

1. Do you know about any problems concerning the cooperation of tourveaver and Typo3???

2. Does it depend on the Java-version?

3. Can I generally generate tours without Java?

4. How can I generate an independant running exe-tour?

Please let me know asap. I am looking forward...

Regards

Christine 

Henning Marx
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-01-15
Hi, I have the same problem. Help anybody helpme Please!!!!!!!!!!
Carlos
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2007-01-16

Without pointing us to the inoperable tours it is near on impossible to offer any assistance.

It is all pretty basic stuff but you MUST keep the file structure in place "or" adjust the paths in the Config.txt file contained within the Skin_name.zip and corresponding html files.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-01-16
A couple of hosting issues can occur...

If you are publishing your tourweaver tours with the "Copyright Protection by Image Encryption" box checked, Then the images are published as .js files instead of .jpg... Not all servers will display the images like that - So, if you are using that option, try unchecking that box, republish and re upload and see if that is the problem...

We have experienced some other hosting issues with our tourweaver tours as well - I used to host everything with ixwebhosting.com linux server and the java applets would fail from time to time and the tour would not load - I switched to hostmonster.com, and I have not had this problem since AND my tours load faster now...
Will Best
Virtual Impressions Inc.
Real Estate Virtual Tours and Floor Plans