panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-01-25

Jacksonville Florida area

Can anyone on the board cover Jacksonville Florida?  Plase contact me if you can as I have a client to pass along.

Thanks,Matthew

Matthew

www.VirtualVue.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-01-26

Hawkaye,

My 2 cents.  I would pass along your contact info to mgora1 via PM.  However, nothing wrong at all posting it on the forum.  If leaving your contact info on the forum, I would strongly suggest removing the @ in your email, won't be long you will be getting hammered with spam.

Spider's and robot's look for the @ symbol just for this purpose.  Just wanted you to be aware, good luck with the job in Jacksonville.

R,
Pixel

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-01-26

Hi Pixelator

Yes it gives a lot of problems when you make your mail address available. But it is a good service to provide for potential customers. It is important that it is easy to get in contact with you. I always make it as easy as possible for my clients to reach me.

I would rather invest in a good spam program like www.Spamfighter.com

Just my 2 cents 

Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-01-26

Wide_Eyes,

Understandable on making it easy for your customers to get into contact with with you.  My email address is located on all my business cards.  As for contacting me on the net I prefer to use a contact form

As for posting an email address on a forum such as this (where the actual customer will not see it) I would do it in a PM.

An alternative is to do an image i.e

Just saves one from making a $29.00 purchase.

Again, only my 2 cents, I just wanted Hawkaye to be aware.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-01-27
Thanks for the input on the @ in email addresses.  These days there is software that can be installed into the forum/blog that prevents spiders from harvesting emails this way.  I know with WordPress there are plugins that handles this problem.  Thanks again.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-01-25

Matthew,

Robert here, could you pass along any additional information.  You can contact me at bobbeahill@gmail.com.  I use a Nikon D200 w/Nikkor 10.5 lens.  If you need additional information let me know.  I look forward to hearing from you.  Or you can contact me by phone at 727-560-8023.

Thanks,

Bob Hill