panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-02-01

TW2 - Viewer

So how about making the actual viewer handle images better maybe like PTViewer/QT its been around for a long time.

I love the new interface - if you work with flash/dreamweaver you pick it up real fast.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-02-01
I think the new 2.0 player is THE big step forward beside the GUI. What do you think is better with ptviewer/QT? You don't compare the TW 1.3 to these players, do you?

Michael

http://www.premiumpano.de
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2007-02-01
Quote: Originally posted by mstoss on February-01-2007
I think the new 2.0 player is THE big step forward beside the GUI. What do you think is better with ptviewer/QT? You don't compare the TW 1.3 to these players, do you?

Michael

They pan much smoother and don't screen flicker and YES I do compare with version 1.3 of Tourweaver. (although fullscreen was not an option with v1.3)

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-02-01

Hi Smooth

TW2 look pretty good up to press, love the ability to now be able to use more than on floorplan, you are right the pans are displayed a lot better now much smoother on lower spec based PC's.

I love the build in feature that lets the veiwer open up full screen and the new GUI once you have played with it for 1/2 hour or so does seem very user freindley.  If the Upgrade price to 1.3 user is going to be around the $200 mark then i can see the value in upgrading.

Out of intrest do you know a workround for the full screen feature that can be used in TW1.3 has this is the bit that impress me the most.

Many thanks

Jonpaul

Regards

Jonpaul
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-02-12
When I look at TWviewer 1.3 and even 2.0 as compared to QT and PT the edge warping at FOV <95degrees is a lot worse (the stretching effect). I did not notice a big difference in the way panos are displayed, however it does seem to run cleaner without jumping and temporary blackouts, particularly on slower/older computers.