panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-02-14

fullscreen qtvr + map

Hi everybody.

I have just bought pano2qtvr and want to use this software as a supplement to tw 1.3 I want to create a link to a full screen pano made with pano2qtvr, but how do I get pano2qtvr to automatically be full screen on all computers? I have also seen Smooth ad describing text just below the panorama. Is this done inside pano2qtvr or is that something that have to be done seperately with e.g. dreamweaver?

I would love your help on this one.

Best regards

Morten

Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2007-02-14

Morten,

You simply adjust the 99%(W) and 91%(H) or whatever in the HTML code to be 100% width and 100% height etc.

It is all in the HTML code not the .mov.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-02-14

Hi Smooth

Ok thank you.

I guess I have to google a little the next couple of says to learn how to do that *lol* I thought that pano2qtvr made all the output and that I did not have to make any manually adjustments when I was finished with the program.

Well then it is just back to that dreamweaver book that have been collecting dust on the shelf

I dont suppose that anybody have a template where there is an image placeholder where I can insert the panorama, and then a little space under the pano to write scene describtion. ??

Best regards

Morten Andersen
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2007-02-14

Pano2QTVR does allow you to automate this to a point. You need to go "Helpers" and then the HTML select qtvr_fullscreen and generate the html page with code.

Dreamweaver is not needed. You can do this in Notepad.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-02-15

Hi Smooth (and michael and Jorge)

Thanks for your help. I am still a newbie in HTML programming but it is exiting to find new ways to develop my skills so I look forward to trying your approach and hopefulle produce even better panoramas.

I am still struggeling with my business, and I am trying to make a profit so I can start living off my pano business.

I will share my experience with you in here, and hopefully get some positive feedback so I can keep developing my skills.

Best regards

Morten Andersen

Best regards

Morten Andersen
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-02-15

Hey Morten, I dint count you not able to get in, when I get back to the office I will send you some files

Jorge