panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-02-16
I agree, If we hold out on purchasing they will need to really work on creating the product that we need and aked for. We have already all voiced much opinions that as far as research goes they should reward us. Now they just need to develope it.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-02-16

I will probably wait until they correct this right click problem.  I am not an upgrade customer, so $700 is too much for software that links back to EasyPano's website.  Still can't get the sound to work when file is added on the Publish page - to play throughout the tour.

I'm not that excited about Flash, as every tour I've every seen with flash option does not look nearly as good as Java or Quicktime viewers.

I was really looking forward to producing higher quality tours with this new software, but I'll wait until they fix the right click help problem.

Robert

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2007-02-16

Has anybody noticed that when you use the "EVIL" right click menu and land on the "ADVERTISEMENT" Easypano webpage you cannot even view it properly because there isn't a scroll bar (with IE 7.0)? What a way to irritate your customers!

Be Gone evil right click help link, Be Gone! You are not wanted around here!

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-02-17

Hi

I really do support all of you saying that the easypano branding must go in the pro version. The only company I am interested in branding is my own. It should not concern my customers or my competitors how I produce my tours. This is not serious business.

I have 2 concerns on weather I should upgrade now or later

1) If I upgrade later, what will the price be for an upgrade from TW 1.3 to TW 2.1 (or what ever they decide to call the new version) Will it even be possible to upgrade from TW 1.3 or will I have to pay 700usd for the new upgrade?

2) I have seen the demo yours that easypano have produced with tw2. One of my main reasons for wanting to upgrade to tw2 is the ability to view the scenes in full screen. I have a laptop with a pentium M750 processor and 2 gb ram. and still the full screen images do not run smooth enough. I can only imagine how my customers might experience the full screen mode. I am not charging my customers for a tour unless it is as good as I believe it can be. Then I would rather make a link manually within the panoramas to a full screen pano.

Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-02-17

I have purchase the update last Wednesday, in the hope that it was possible change the help screen URL. When I noticed that it was impossible to change the screen, I have make contact whit Easypano to ask how I can remove or change the URL of the help button. I have received an answer some minutes ago.

Read it for yourself and see the help screen button is not a help screen button but a publicity button to trace their identity!

I feel stupid, that I have paid EUR 214.20, for this update!!!

Gr, Harry

Thank you for contacting us.

I am afraid you cant cancel the help button on the right click mouse during the tour in the full screen mode and in normal screen mode. We have made full consideration on this issue and have decided not to change it due to our copy right protection. As you may know, you can see the link to our website at your first glance of the tour created by Tourweaver1.3. In Tourweaver2.0, we have hided the link to our website in such an enshrouded way out of the consideration of our customers convenience. In deed, almost all sorts of software have their own way to make the products created by them left trace of their identity. I hope you can understand and your understanding will be greatly appreciated. You can add as many buttons as you like on the skin, which can be set to link to your own webpage. Of course, you can also set them as help buttons and use the images you like to replace them. Thank you very much.

..............................................................................................................................................

Home is where your hard disk is ;)

HarryA360

VRtour.eu

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-02-17
I was going to post the same response as Harry (VRtour.nl) got.

I got exactly the same reply from Joe.

I'm happy I didn't upgrade before checking the trialversion.

@Harry: hebben ze geen refundpolicy o.i.d.? Ik kan me voorstellen dat je flink baalt.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-02-17

WHAT???

Well first they say A and then they say B.

This is getting to the point of being redicolous. First they appologies for not getting this fixed in tw 2. Then they say that it will be fixed in the new version. And not they state that it wont be fixed at all. Come on Easypano. Your should try starting to listen to your customers. At this point you have a great product, that many people reccomend as the industry leading software. But honestly if you keep this up you will start loosing your reputation, and loose all your loyal customers.

Why not just start charging a fee for every tour published like the good old iPix? Get your self together and start listening to our needs.  PLEASE

Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2007-02-17

Boo, Hisss......

Don't upgrade until it's fixed people or "you" will pay the price.

Who is Joe anyway? Danny's replacement?

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-02-17
When I use Photoshop to edit an image, the final results don't show links back to Adobe. When I take a picture with a canon camera, I can remove the EXIF data. If I use photomatrix (paid for version) there is no indication I used it to do the HDR. Should I keep going?
Roadkill
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-02-17
I hope EP reads all of our posts, because right now they're having a holiday.

Otherwise they have a lot of reading to do!   

I hope they come to their senses and realize they made a wrong decision.

@roadkillron: good post! If they don't understand it, I should say: "Keep going on!".