panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-02-16

Preloader and Help Button TW 2.0

I wonder what the loadbar is for.

On my demotour I did after the loadbar is gone there is still nothing visible.

Not the tour background, images, textarea or anything. Anyone else noticing this?

Regards Markus

PS: having the help go to easypano in Pro really is disturbing. Since it would be a snap to take a fuction like this out.

something like rightclick.menu.help.visible = false

Nikon D70s, Sigma 8 mm, 4 to 12 shots, Agnos MrotatorTShort, PTGui, PS CS3, and lots of other software :-)
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-02-26
Hey Markus, I've got it!

At least there is the opportunity to place a background image as a waiting image to the scene. When the load bar has finished, the waiting image is shown for this second, when you else would see nothing. I made a b/w screencapture from the first scene so it looks just fine.

... well, when I then navigate to the next scene, the background image is destroying the transition. Its up to you, what you like least :-(

Damn...

Michael
http://www.premiumpano.de
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-02-23

Nobody on that topic?

When your loader is loaded - What is loaded in your tours. To me it seems nothing is loaded at all. Kind of as if the loadbar would just burn some time and not really see if back ground of image is loaded.

Markus

Again instead of wasting time on Flash (hype)

I would rather have a better Java Version

- Jerkey player
- Two images (low res and fullscreen)
- Preloader on each item (map, viewer)
- Help button (Ok this has been discussed enough)

Nikon D70s, Sigma 8 mm, 4 to 12 shots, Agnos MrotatorTShort, PTGui, PS CS3, and lots of other software :-)
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-02-23
No problems with the loadbar/waiting image so far. Well, this tour is quite simple though:

premiumpano.de/ -Choose JAVA player, choose "Ausstellung", choose "Keramikmuseum". Other tours on the website are ptviewer.

Michael

(I had a anti-EOLAS script bug for IE/win users recently, now it should be fine with IE/win again)
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-02-24

Dear Michael

It happens as I described it. Preloader comes, when finished switches to pano. But pano and map where not visible for another 2-2 seconds.

Anyone else noticing this?

Regards Markus

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-02-24
ooops! Now I see what you're talking about.

Guess this has to be pushed to the bug list.

Michael
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-02-26

Thanks Michael

I thought I was the only one who sees it.

Nice would be if  one could specifiy for what the preloader should be working.

- Preload till background image is loaded
- Preload till background and map is loades
- Preload till backgorund and map, and 1st pano is loaded

Checkboxes. But at least it should wait till the background is loaded. My guess is there is nothing implemented by EP and it just spends some time the preloader in the hope lots of stuff is loaded at the end :-(

Again it would be nice if each item (map, viewer and so on would have the option to display loading icons)!!

Regards Markus