panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-03-14

EasyPano CEO: Sorry we let you down???

A journalist criticized Home Depot on a message board, many others followed up with many complaints. Home Depot's CEO has publicly apologized and stated that changes will be made, he even dispatched a dedicated task force to deal with the situation - to respond to each complaint on an individual basis. I myself have more than once asked for the EasyPano CEO's contact info to voice my complaints to no avail.

I feel EasyPano owes us at least an apology, if not more than that! EP please take the lead from the home depot, address our issues, keep us up to date, fix our software, and APOLOGIZE!

EP CEO PLEASE RESPOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Depot CEO: Sorry we let you down article:
http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Investing/Extra/HomeDepotCEOWeLetYouDown.aspx?GT1=9145

Roadkill
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-03-26
Hmmm, 125 views over 12 days and no posts? Nobody agrees with me? Not even a response from the CEO; Ill have to assume the CEO doesn't care none of the new programs work properly!
Roadkill
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-03-26
I agree with you - I don't care as much about hearing from the CEO as I do just getting TW2 to work right - So much potential...
Will Best
Virtual Impressions Inc.
Real Estate Virtual Tours and Floor Plans
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-03-27

Hi

I also agree. I want them to fix the bugs. hopefully they are working very hard on it.

Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve