panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-03-26

Tours of golf clubs?

Hi everyone

Have any of you made VTs of golf clubs?

With TW2 I am considering to try and target golf clubs to make a presentation of all 18 wholes with an individual map for each. I also want to make an interacitve map in Denmark showing the location of the clubs.

Any one with experience in this area? Any examples you can give me to use as an inspiration would be appreciated.

Best regards

Morten

Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-03-26

hmmm a friend of mine did a golf club course in the UK.  Here is what we learned:

You need

graphic image over view map of the entire course.  
graphic image overview of each tee/fairway/green.  (9 or 18)

tee amenities, ball washer, electric cart drive trail and park, rest seating.

Fairways - if you have seen 1 fairway you have seen them all.

green [hole]-  using a telescoping pole like Agno's HD telescoping pole is good idea.  Special interest using a telescoping pole is good specially on the 18th [9th] hole because the green is near the club house.

Pro Shop

Putting Green is another good place for a pole shot taken at 3 meters [ 9feet elevation ] 

Pro Shop

Driving practice range

inside the Club House - resturant, lounge, bar, entrance, club members locker area

did I mention pro shop?

exterior main entrance,  exit to course

Golf Club client auto parking area.

Be sure to negotiate free use of an electric golf cart. Benefits - gets you around the course quickly less walking.  Benefits for the Club manager - gets you around the course quickly - less interruption for their paying club members.

The reason I said Pro Shop - because that is the specialty shop where members buy golf products like hats, gloves, balls, clubs, shirts, shoes and have their clubs cleaned and maintained.  Ususally a 'money maker' for the golf club.

These are only a few items that come to mind.

/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-03-26

Hi Dave

Yes that is pretty much what I was considering my self. Except I thought it would be a better idea to use the pole at the tee. But if my plan works I guess I will have to experient a bit to see what works out best.

Thanks for the input :o)

Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve