panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-03-27

One More New Tourweaver2.0

Dear customers,

After more than one-week's hard work, our programmers have worked out another new Tourweaver 2.0, both Professional and Standard Editons available. You will get a more stable Tourweaver 2.0 with the following bugs fixed:

Fixed bugs:

1.The problem in transition of movies;
2.Music can not stop when the movie is at pause;
3.Text can not be centered in Textarea;
4.The display problem of the third status of image of radar;
5.The second state of toggle button.

Added features:
1.The names of translators have been added;
2.Italian and Romanian have been added;
3.Improvements of Czechic language.

You can download it here: http://www.easypano.com/panorama-virtual-tour-software/free-trial.html.

Best Regards,

Joe Rao

Easypano Holdings Inc.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-03-27

I'm not happy the version before worked better.  My roll over images for hot spots in scenes no longer work.  State 1 shows but there is now no state 2 (mouse over image) and then state 3 work ( mouse click image).  This worked fine before exept if you used a hot spot to start a moive then it didn't work.  This is a big step backward and I'm glad I kept the version before this one. 

Also does any have a solutions for this.  If you create a movie that has a voice over and then a user pauses the movie by one of the many ways given to them.  I need the movie to restart from the start and not the middle.  Currently with 2.0 if you hit the play hot spot or button again it starts the movie from the puase point and the audio from the start so they are way out of sink. 

RTFM
www.FCEDesign.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-03-28

What is the version number of this last one supposed to be? I did download thru the link posted by Joe, but without uninstalling the previous one. Will it be overwritten by the last version? To find out which trial version I finally use is why I need to know the number #, specially because jamesot noticed the hotspot issue. 2.00.070327 is the one I am using now.

Regards, Martin

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-03-28
I downloaded the file yesterday, overwrote the install exe I had, installed it and I'm coming up with version 2.00.070327
Roadkill
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-03-28

Hi, Jamesot!

Regarding the hotspot, if it is about what you wrote in this topic: http://www.easypano.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=6&TopicID=2830&PagePosition=2

then it works fine to me. Thats why I was asking about the version number, because as soon as I read your complaints I tried it and it works. Now is your version number the same as roadkill and mine ?

R, Martin

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-03-28

I knew I shouldn't have installed this latest update.  Now my clients company logos are showing up in the actual size, which means I'll have to go resize all the logos everytime I want to put them in a tour - And yes I tried all three ways of adding the image to the tour - Best Fit, Actual Size, and Auto Size.  When I Preview it the Logo goes to Actual size and covers the whole right hand side of my tour.  And, I can't find the version that came out right before this latest one, so I could re-install it.  I don't have time for this!!!

Robert

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-03-28

Update

So, the above problem seems to be happening to any image I've placed on the tour skin.  Like a company logo or client business photo.  When you preview the tour those images are converted back to their original size, and go off the screen.  This did not happen in the previous version, so I would assume that we aren't supposed to size any image we want to use on the tour skin before we add it.

Robert

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-03-28
I'm using TW2.0 2.00.070327.  Now the mouse roll over does not work on scenes.  State 1 works fine and state 3 (mouse click image) State 2 does not work (mouse over image) It only changes after you have clicked the hotspot and it's going through the walk thru to the next sceen.  I tryed uninstalling tw2.0 and reinstalling no luck.  Only the last version 2.00.070316 works fine. I have finished tours that work fine in 2.00.070316  but display the roll over issue on scene hot spots with ver. 2.00.070327.  When I reinstall 2.00.070316  the tours are back to work fine.  Also I am seeing the same thing as Rob63 with pics put on my skin.  They blow up and are the wrong size not mater what I do in 2.00.070327.  They also work fine in 2.00.070316.  So far I have seen only more problems in the newest update and no fixes.
RTFM
www.FCEDesign.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-03-28

The same happens to me, not even one indication is followed after you preview, best fit, actual size nor auto size, so from now on we are supposed to resize any image before we add it to the tour, that means that the comand is useless. EP has to fix it or erase it.

Martin

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-03-28

Dear customers,

I am sorry for the problems.

We will have more tests on this new version  and will fix the bugs as soon as possible if they are existing.You'd better remove the older version of Tourweaver2.0 completely before you install this new one,including deleting the remains under the directory of Tourweaver2.0 in your hard drive.Uninstallation is not enough!You can transfer license key and make a backup file of your project before doing this.

Best Regards,

Joe Rao

Easypano Holdings Inc.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-03-29

Joe Rao,

I did the uninstall and then went in ad removed the older TW2.0 directory completely and then install the newer version.  I had to re register and everything.  But had the same issues as reported above. 

RTFM
www.FCEDesign.com