panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-03-29

Dear Jamesot,

I am terribly sorry for this problem.We have also detected the bug you all reported and our programmers will put it right as soon as possible.

As to the problem of reregistration after removing Tourweaver2.0,I forgot to tell you not to remove help file which is used to record the activation infomation of product after uninstallation has been done so that you don't need to register it again as long as you put new Tourweaver under the same directory.If you transfer the license key in advance, you can activate the program again by yourself.One or two minutes is enough in this way.

Best Regards,

Joe Rao

Easypano Holdings Inc.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-03-29

Joe,

You forgot to tell us to save our skins too. You said "including deleting the remains under the directory of Tourweaver2.0 in your hard drive" and I lost my skins.

Roadkill
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-04-01

Dear Jamesot,

I am terribly sorry for my carelessness. It is true that you should save your own skins and your projects. Sorry again.

I have updated the Tourweaver2.0 Professional Edition on Friday. I think those bugs you mention in this thread have been fixed. Please try again and let me know your problems if there is still any.

Best Regards,

Joe Rao,

Easypano Holdings Inc.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-04-01
Are there any plans to improve the full screen tour viewing in TW2? I have not activated it for any of my tours because it is very shaky and not smooth at all - Seems that there should be a way to improve this - Pano2qtvr and immervision full screen players pan much much smoother and at a fraction of the cost.

Anyone notice this pan speed inconsistencies in the autoplay tour for TW2? It will start a scene out fast and slow down (I usually set my speed around 14) and repeat in the next scenes?
Will Best
Virtual Impressions Inc.
Real Estate Virtual Tours and Floor Plans
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-04-02

If fact, the screen player has been improved after Tourweaver2.0 was released and our programmers are trying to make it better. You can convince yourself by testing the version on March 30th.

Could you tell me specifically about the issue of speed inconsistencies in the autoplay tour for TW2? How did you make settings in Movie panel or slideshow?

Best Regards,

Joe Rao

Easypano Holdings Inc.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-04-02

Hi

Ok many of us have stated our oppinions and concerns about TW2 and Easypano. And we were right. They released a program that was not yet ready to be released. That caused a lot of disapointment.

I know that there are still many issues with the program, and personally I have not yet bought the new version due to all the bugs. But I will do it one of these days. I think Easypano is finally showing their willingness to improve TW2 and I want to thank you for that. Hopefully it will not take long before there is a stable program that we can all rely on.

Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-04-02
Joe,
to make it easier to follow the different tW2 update, could you provide the release version each time you provide a new update.
thanks

thierry
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-04-02
Quote: Originally posted by Joe Rao on April-02-2007

If fact, the screen player has been improved after Tourweaver2.0 was released and our programmers are trying to make it better. You can convince yourself by testing the version on March 30th.

Could you tell me specifically about the issue of speed inconsistencies in the autoplay tour for TW2? How did you make settings in Movie panel or slideshow?

Best Regards,

Joe Rao

Joe,

I'm just using the standard slideshow that is created automatically... When viewing the scenes (not in the slideshow) they seem to play normally.
Will Best
Virtual Impressions Inc.
Real Estate Virtual Tours and Floor Plans
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-04-03
Quote: Originally posted by Wide-Eyes on April-02-2007

Hi

Ok many of us have stated our oppinions and concerns about TW2 and Easypano. And we were right. They released a program that was not yet ready to be released. That caused a lot of disapointment.

I know that there are still many issues with the program, and personally I have not yet bought the new version due to all the bugs. But I will do it one of these days. I think Easypano is finally showing their willingness to improve TW2 and I want to thank you for that. Hopefully it will not take long before there is a stable program that we can all rely on.

People in Easypano have never denied that there were some bugs with Tourweaver2.0,but nothing is perfect. Our programmer keep moving in the direction of better quality of products and they always try their best to develop software to meet most of our cutomers' requirements.I hope you understand.

I think most of our customers know very clear that Vista and IE 7 have also a lot of bugs and restrictions, which are created by the Giant Group,Microsoft,let alone all others.

Every bug reported from our customers,no matter they have submitted in Help Desk or send to support email, we have transferred them to our programmers for fixing, including the requirements from our customers being added.That is all people in Easypano always do and will do forever.Hope you understand.

Best Regards,

Joe Rao

Easypano Holdings Inc.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-04-03
Although there has been some problems of communication before the release of TW2, I have to reckon that recently the support at easypano was very responsive to customers remarks.

The patches are being released almost at the same pace as google earth releases.

I thought it was fair to encourage the programmers team.

TW2 is not perfect yet but easypano is heading in the right direction.
keep it up, joe and the programmers.

best
thierry