panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-04-12

Help Testing

Hi all

I have just created a tour using TW v2 because of all the problems reported upto press I don,t want to send it to the customer untill I am sure it is stable.

http://www.vr-360tours.co.uk/poggenpohl/poggenpohl.html

I have allready supplied them a version in TW 1.3 to be going on with.

I would like to supply them a version that uses the full screen feature of TW v2 and the simplicity of multiple slideshows. TW v2 does this much better then Version 1.3 (slide shows I mean).

I have tested it the best I can in IE 7 and have found one or two bugs. 

Example

If you go full screen on the slide show the first image appears FULL SCREEN then the next image appears small then if you exit the full screen  mode the still image does not appear the right size in the viewer window.

Screen rotation seems a bit jerky when you use the mouse to rotate the image. The images are between 200k and 350k

Have not found a problem with sound ata all (using MP3)

Not a finished product so go easy on design comments still some work to do and some gramma to check.

Appreciate any comments and input regarding any usefull tip to improve.

Many Thanks

Jonpaul

Regards

Jonpaul
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-04-13

Hi Jonpaul

I found an other bug.

I tried to view the slide shows in full screen and you are right. Only the first image is shown in full screen. Perhaps the other images are shown in the original size? Eg if you have used a still image at 500x400 pixel TW might not be able to show it in full screen..... Just a thought.

WHen I went back to normal mode the tour froze. I was not able to view any other slide shows. I had to choose a panorama.

Other then that I think it is a great tour :o) 

Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-04-14

Thanks for that Morten

Out of intrest what browser are you using? with IE7 the slidshow does not freeze on my test PC,s

Thanks for the comments

Jonpaul

Regards

Jonpaul
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-04-14

Hi Jonpaul

Yesterday I tested the tour on an associates computer with IE6 Today I have just tested it again on my own computer with IE7. No problems at all.

I will try to test it again tomorrow with IE6 ang get back to you.

Best regards

Morten

Best regards

Morten Andersen
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-04-14

UPDATE

Hi Jonpaul

I am back on the same computer as yesterday. I have just tested it again and now it does actually work just fine. I do not know why it did not work yesterday. Perhaps tha fault is in the computer I am sitting at.

btw the full screen panos looks awsone considering the file size of 200-350kb

Best regards

Morten Andersen
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-04-15

Once again Morten

Thanks for your efforts and comments, you are right at times different PC's act differently depending on what other programs have been run in that session.

Quite often a reboot can work wounders.. the joys of PC's eh..

Many thanks

Jon

Regards

Jonpaul