panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-05-07

Text Box

When I paste text in the text box the scroll bars dissappear and I can not view all my text any suggestions please

Thanks in advance
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-05-07

Hi, sorry if it is an obvious observation:  but the text should be paste into "Text Area" to keep the ability to been scrolled. If you paste the text in the window named simply "Text" you will not be able to scroll it. The "Text Area" is designed for scene descriptions and the "Text" is to be linked to an action you can choose under "Properties and Actions". Please let me know if I am on the right path with this information or if I misunderstood you. I hope I could help. If further information should be needed, please ask.

Regards, Martin

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-05-15
Hi
It is in a text area that I paste. The scroll box does not appear and I lose half of my text.
Tried it in a different skin today, The first Test area worked fine. The second Text Area did the same as previously no scroll bars, and I lost half of the text.
Is there a way of fixing this.
I am still trying out the demo version and want to be sure it works before purchasing unlock key.
Regards
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-05-15

If the length of your text is longer than the width of the text area, the horizontal scroll bar will appear automatically. You can mark the check box of word wrap in the property zone of texterea and then the horizontal croll bar will disappear. It is the same with the vertical scroll bar.

If you have any more problem, you can send email to support@easypano.com. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Joe Rao

Easypano Holdings Inc.