panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-06-08

Tourweaver Lite is on the way!

Dear all,

Panorama->Flash converting expert--Tourweaver Lite 1.0 is on the way! Those who already have panoramas can use this tool to convert the panos to flash directly. You can select a group of images and right click to choose this program to batch convert the panoramas to flash. Is it just what you need? If so, please keep an eye on this forum and get the latest news about it! 

The public beta is expected to be available by the end of June.

best regards,

Jenny
Easypano
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-06-18
Hm... Never read anything official from EP about releasing Flash output for free - though I would expect nothing else.

Talking about expectations adressed to EP is a bit like dreaming away from reality I suppose.

Yours,
Michael

http://www.premiumpano.de
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-06-20

Smooth,

please give us your opinion on this matter.

Thank you,

Theo

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2007-06-20

Opinion is all it will be!

I was under the belief after reading many comments when Tourweaver 2.0 was released that the Flash Upgrade would be FREE to people who purchased a license in the early stages. It was mentioned on many occasions and in many threads by Easypano staff. I also read that this would happen within some 3 to 6 months after the initial release of Tourweaver 2.0.

To be fair on Easypano people who purchased Panoweaver 4.0 got to upgrade to Panoweaver 5.0 without charge so it's not without precedent.

What Easypano decide on will be totally up to them. My thoughts are (for what their worth) is that those who got in early and purchased Tourweaver 2.0 and have helped pin point the bugs and shortcomings should be able to upgrade the the Flash release (Tourweaver 3.0) at no charge. Those who purchase after a certain date perhaps could be charged a minimal upgrade fee.

Like I said it's just an (my) opinion.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-06-20

Thank you Smooth. Fair enough and well said!

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-06-20
Quote: My thoughts are (for what their worth) is that those who got in early and purchased Tourweaver 2.0 and have helped pin point the bugs and shortcomings should be able to upgrade the the Flash release (Tourweaver 3.0)at no charge. Those who purchase after a certain date perhaps could be charged a minimal upgrade fee.

Like I said it's just an (my) opinion.

Regards, Smooth

But what about those that got in late as well? I spent $200 a month ago and would hate to spend another $200 in a few months!!
And then there are the new TW Pro owners that just spent $700. I'm sure they wouldn't want to spend another $700 so soon!!

If they decide on a free upgrade, it should be done across the board.

my 2 cents...

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-06-08
Quote: Originally posted by easypanosupport on June-08-2007

Dear all,

Panorama->Flash converting expert--Tourweaver Lite 1.0 is on the way! Those whoalready have panoramas can use this tool to convert the panos to flash directly. You can select a group ofimages and right click to choose thisprogram to batch convert the panoramas to flash. Is it just what you need? If so, please keep an eye on this forum and get the latestnews about it!

The public beta is expected to be available by theend of June.

best regards,

Does that mean that the Flash movies would incorporate into my Tourweaver projects?   And if so, how? Would I import them like I do JPEGs? Or just replace them in my Scenes folder?

Thanks,

Bill

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-06-08
Do you mean that the pano's can be flash and the rest of the skin is still Java?
Mike
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-06-09
Not trying to advertise but I think its there version of a program like pano2qtvr flashpack
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-06-09
The pano2qtvr flash pack does not solve the problem of linking flash panos (it still requires the use of flash software). Other software can output flash pano such as immervision. What really matters in my opinion is the ability to links tours and map, that is to say having the possibilities of tourweaver but in flash format which would improve the stability and the quality of the tours produced especially in full screen mode. Hopfully this could happen this summer.

thierry
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-06-09
So is this part of the Flash capability of Tourweaver, or is that a different animal completely??