panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-06-10
Easypano,

I'm not sure that any of us here understand that this new TW Lite program is supposed to be? Please explain
Will Best
Virtual Impressions Inc.
Real Estate Virtual Tours and Floor Plans
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-06-11

Hi all,

This Lite version only publishes panos to flash.

Tourweaver 3.0 will be able to publish virtual tours in flash, in addition to all functions of Tourweaver 2.0. This will be available later this year.

regards 

Jenny
Easypano
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-06-12

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the anticipated upgrade (patch) for TW2 that EP was talking about when we bought the TW2??

As I remember the upgrade was anticipated this summer, and that was one of the factors that made me cool down after I bought TW2 and found out that the full screen output (which is the reason I bought TW2 for btw) is instable. Actually I lost one of my good customers because of this

I don't understand why all of a sudden we are talking about new product???

I hope the flash output upgrade will be free for TW2 customers -as it supposed to be- since we paid full price for a software that is not complete!!

My 2 cents.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-06-12

Theo, I completely agree with you.

I hate thinking that because of all the bugs with TW2 that EP is possibly going to skip the patches and flash integration and move right into TW3. I've seen software developers do this before.

.... kind of makes me regret buying the pro version of TW2. I was REALLY looking forward to being able to do FLASH virtual tours and ending the JAVA issues

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-06-12
Hey Jenny - any word on how TW2 customers will be integrated into TW3 when it comes out?

Will TW3 be a free upgrade for TW2 owners?

Thanks...
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-06-13

Dear Customers,

The first things I should make it clear is that Tourweaver Lite is a standalone product, which is used to publish panorama into Flash format, and which will be sold very cheap.It can not stitch image. We develop this is to meet some customers' requirements that they use PTguide stitcher but they also need flash panorama, so this will help.

As to the Tourweaver supporting flash output, I've got from our development department that it will be ready in mid-August, but I am not sure if it will be a free upgrade from Tourweaver2.0 Pro or not.

Best Regards,

Joe Rao

Easypano Holdings Inc.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-06-13
Joe -

Would it be possible to make a full screen patch for TW1.3. Sell for $50. I think that would make some people happy. I know It would make me very happy. Just a thought.
                           Thanks,
                             Chris
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-06-13
Joe/Jenny,

I think all of us want to know if the upgrade from TW2.0Pro to TW3 (with flash support) will be free.

Can you look into it, and provide us with the formal answer of EP.

I hope EP will provide the upgrade for free for all people who bought the upgrade to TW2.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-06-13

Joe,

I think the Tourweaver Lite is a great idea, and I understand that your company has the FULL right to develop and sell the software any way they want. But what I don't understand is why EP now talking about (might) charge us who bought the TW2 for the flash output update???

I've been a member in this forum since I bought the TW2 pro, and been told like so many others on this forum that the flash upgrade will be FREE for the TW2 Pro users. Here is a post by a respectful member who has the same concept about the flash upgrade:

Quote: Originally posted by smooth on March-18-2007

Guys,

Flash is going to happen as is evident with the Beta of Panoweaver 5.0 which can output to Flash. Easypano have stated that the flash viewer is imminent and that they only need cover the extra components that Tourweaver uses like Maps etc.

If you want to test Easypano Flash then download the Panoweaver 5.0 Trial and choose output to flash option.

See my sample here

Easypano have also stated here on the forum that 2.0 users will get the Flash upgrade for free when ready.

Eagle, take a tip from a previous customer stay well away from 3DMista.

Regards, Smooth

I knew when I bought the TW2 that it will have some bugs, since it's a new release and that is very understandable, but with the patches we had so far, the full screen bugs never been solved! and the full screen output feature what made me buy TW2, and I'm sure so many members made up their minds based on the same concept.

It's been around 4 months now, and I feel that I paid full price for a software that doesn't give me what it's supposed to!!

As I said before, the only thing that made me cool down is the fact that we will get the flash output upgrade for free by the end of the summer. But now when I see EP talking about that they might charge us for the flash output upgrade, this made me feel like Ive been taken advantage of...

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-06-13
Quote: Originally posted by daugaard47 on June-13-2007
Joe -

Would it be possible to make a full screen patch for TW1.3. Sell for $50. I think that would make some people happy. I know It would make me very happy. Just a thought.
                           Thanks,
                             Chris

To Chris,

Thank you for your suggestion. I am afraid it is not possible to develop a full screen patch for Tourweaver1.3, at least not before the release of Tourweaver3.0.

To all,

Since there are still two months or so to go before next Tourweaver is ready, no one is sure about the price, but I will forward all your suggestions to related department for considerations. Thank you all for your long support of Easypano products.

Best Regards,

Joe Rao

Easypano Holdings Inc.