panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-06-13

Buttons

Hi
I have been playing with the trial version of tourweaver now for awhile, I have been unable to find where all the buttons are kept. Not entirely true as I have found where the groups of buttons are.
What I want to do is just add a single button on the viewer for users to press to play or pause tour
There are zoom + and - right, left, up down but no play is there somewhere I can download more buttons, I noticed they have a strange file name.
Or are they hidden in a strange place.

Thanks in advance
Bernie
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-06-13

What I did was for a single button,  go into photoshop and create 3 new buttons.  1 for mouseover,  1 for down, 1 for up I think.  Then bring them into the library and then apply a function from the list.  Then drag the new button to the skin location.

You can create 1 single button image say a right arrow.  Then select the button.... and make 2 more duplicate layers.  On the center layer INVERSE the colors ie.. white to black.  On the bottom layer fill in the arrow with say color red. 

Then FILE | SCRIPTS "select layer comps to files"  the script will then create a separate file for each layers of the button

/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-06-13

Hi, dont forget that yu can create your own button in TW and apply a text and  hint on it, as well as different colors and actions. Here is a link to a button library, where you can download diffferent kinds of buttons. In case of an emergency:

http://www.prodraw.net/button/index.htm

Good luck, Martin

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-06-13

Thanks for the link... that was a very interesting and useful set of buttons.

/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-06-13
Martin & Dave

Thanks for that we should have more than enough buttons now

Bernie