panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-06-29

New Demos And Skins Is Ready!

Dear Customers,

Some more new demos of virtual tour and beautiful skins are ready for you to download. Hope you enjoy them.

Demos

Skins

Easypano is keeping moving all the time and open to all your suggestions. Please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team if you have any question and suggestion.

Best Regards,

Joe Rao

Easypano Holdings Inc.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-06-30

I looked at some of the new Real Estate sample tours.  They look good, but it seems that you are able to restrict the view on some of the scenes.  I've never been able to get Tourweaver 2.0 to restrict the movement of the scene, either less than 360 degrees around or less than 180 degrees up or down.  I wish this feature really worked for me.

Robert

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-06-30

Hi, Rob!

Read my reply here:

http://www.easypano.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=6&TopicID=3097&PagePosition=1

Maybe it helps. If not clear enough or confusing, let me know. I will try again. You can also download TW 2.0 user manual here:

http://www.easypano.com/product-documents.html

and go to page 81, where "create a movie" is explained, in a very easy and clear way.

Good luck, Martin

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-06-30

Thanks Martin,

I've read the info you suggested.  I still don't understand why when you click on a scene name on the right it gives you the property setting boxes, i.e. Speed, Duration, Pan Initial, Tilt Initial, etc...  And as a matter of fact when I set the "Initial Pan" position, this seems to work and the program recognizes this when the tour is either published or previewed, but the program does not accept the min, max pan and tilt settings.  I understand about the default slide show and making a new movie, but why does the defualt slide show accept the "Initial Pan Setting" and "Speed", but it won't let you simply set the Min and Max Tilt.  This makes no sense to me.

Robert

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-06-30

Hi Rob!

Look at answer from Callgary in same topic I have sent you before.

Regards, Martin

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-07-28
Quote: Originally posted by Joe Rao on June-29-2007

Dear Customers,

Some more new demos of virtual tour and beautiful skins are ready for you to download. Hope you enjoy them.

Demos

Skins

Easypano is keeping moving all the time and open to all your suggestions. Please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team if you have any question and suggestion.

Best Regards,

Joe Rao

I assume these are all still Java?

Thanks...