panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-07-12

Sorry EP - Its me Roadkill again and I'm still pissed off :)

People in this online community (here and panoguide) have really helped me alot. I used to look here everyday and try to help people to give back what I learned. I have not been posting much lately because I'm not normally a negitive person and I actually feel bad about all my posts being a slam on EasyPano. My intention is to help and learn but EP got me so aggrivated with 2.0 I got discouraged and thought it better to keep my mouth shut, because it didnt seem to help when I opened it.

I looked at the 3.0 tour and thought is was horrible. I know everybody wants the benefit of flash but to degrade the display of your images like that isnt worth it in my opnion. There are so many things they can improve on, and until they do I wont be cashing in my retirement fund to afford this solution.

Roadkill
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-07-12
I really like the concept of the map in the full-screen tour - But I must say that this is useless unless the viewer is greatly improved and will flow as smooth as the java viewer... This new flash demo is painful to look at because it is so choppy in normal and full screen mode... I hope that this pre-release is going to be worked on.

My suggestions:
1 - Make the viewer MUCH more smooth in normal and full screen
2 - For the full screen map - It would be great to have the option to make the map transparent by a user-defined %
3 - Have the option to make the map appear as soon as full screen mode is started
4 - Have the option to publish tours in both flash and java so viewers may decide how they would like to view.
5 - Stop drinking on the job
Will Best
Virtual Impressions Inc.
Real Estate Virtual Tours and Floor Plans
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-07-12
I was,really looking forward to this release ,but I am disappointed once again . Look at this site . This company designed this by them selfs .I talked to them and there Template is Not for Sale! Can you, Easy Pano Give ME Something Like This.http://virtually-anywhere.com/ Click on the New Full Screen Interface Design!!! If your going too do flash, Do something like this or hirer this guy to do it for you. I would pay to get my tours To look like this!!! Also, If your going to do a HUGE DEMO like TW3 why do a tour with a HUGE ASS tripod footprint? Looked very Sloppy too Me.Come on Guys, Your Supposed too be Professionals! I would Love to buy this release, BUT PLEASE do not release it untill it is READY!!! Listen to your Faithful Customers ,WE Are your Bread And Butter With Out Us Your Toast!!!
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-07-12
Well, more reason to be pissed off and disappointed!

Here is the answer from sales, upgrade TW2 to TW3 is not gonna be free! Ridiculous!

>>>
Thanks for contacting us. I'm afrai d that you couldn't get the free upgrade to tw3. Because we only offer people who "buy" tw2 during the special offer period with the free upgrade to tw3 not provide people who "upgrade" to tw2 with the free upgrade to tw3, if you'd like to upgrade to tw3, you need to pay upgrade fee from tw2 to tw3.

Any more questions, please feel free to contact us.
>>>

FTrippie
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-07-12

I'd like to say something. Although there exist some problems in tw2, EP has solved them already. I have seen the flash demo from easypano which is of big help to me. Because I think flash virtual tour is more stable than java applet. I'm eager to upgrade to tw3. Do let me know when the official version is released.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-07-12

Quote: Originally posted by daugaard47 on July-12-2007

Look at this site . This company designed this by them selfs .I talked to them and there Template is Not for Sale! Can you, Easy Pano Give ME Something Like This.http://virtually-anywhere.com/ Click on the New Full Screen Interface Design!!! If your going too do flash, Do something like this or hirer this guy to do it for you.

I have seen their "Template", but I think it has its advantages as well as disadvantages.

1. although the quality of image is good, the tour on this site can't run automatically.

2. Without hotspots, radar, map, list box etc.It's simpler.

3. Does it only have full screen mode? But I want to view it in normal mode.

I work for a multimedia company in UK. At least, I think it can not meet our customers' requirments.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-07-16

I do not know much about programming or web design, but I would think it would be rather easy to make a similar template in html. But maybe I am mistaking?

I am at least planning to make a simple template with small thumbnails in the buttom. It will not be as fancy as virtual anywhere but that is only because I lack the html coding skills and photoshop skills.

Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-07-16

Dear Easypano,

The flash panos are really Jerky. This is a devolution of the panorama movement. If somebody see that bad movement, it will be doesn't care about, it is flash based tour! The visual experience is so much lower then other panos, and not compensate this the flash application! I will can not sold i think...

This is my reflection of tw3.

Csaba -
www.3dvirtualistura.hu
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-07-16

I am an EP fan and feel it offers the best pano/tour value of available softwares.  I, too, feel tw2 was rushed (extremely slowly) to appear competitive and responsive.  It probably wasn't ready for release, but after nearly six months of promises, they had to release "something" . . . 

I have a new ticket in EP support on the fee/free issue for tw3 for current tw2 owners.  Considering the bugs, glitches, instability of tw2 and its harried, hurried? release . . . I hope and truly expect it to be a free upgrade for tw2 owners. Especially with EP's offer to new tw2 purchasers for a free upgrade. 

I don't know how it's done in China, but US customers (as well as European and I believe Australian customers) resent recent customers being treated better than established ones. Often when a company POs it's customer base, said customers will leave you for reasons of principle -- EVEN IF YOUR COMPANY and ITS SOLUTIONS OFFER THE BEST OVERALL VALUE!

I will stand by EP for now (until the marketplace evolves to the next level). I trust EP wants to be there.

Gordon

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-07-16
I agree.
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com