panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-07-16

TW2 bug

Hi

Ok so now I have build 2 tours with TW2. Both of them have f**ked up big time.

The tour I am working on now I started building a couple of days ago, and now I wanted to make a couple of adjustments.

I then decided to save the TW file created by TW2. I just asked it to overwrite the old one. BIG BIG BIG mistake. Now the tours i totally f**ked up, and it looks like I have to start all over. Come on EasyPano please provice us with a version of your software that we can actually use to build reliable tours.

I really think the features are awsome. And some bugs is all right. TW 1.3 also have bugs, but no where as serious as TW2. I feel that they are screwing with all the loyal customers. They make absolutely no effort to release new updates with bug fixes.

I will continue building tours in TW 1.3. but honestly I feel I should get my money back for tw2. I have bought a product that is not working. Had I bought a radio that did not work, I could return it. But I know it is different with software - but it shouldn' t be different!!

Best regards

Morten

Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-07-16
Morten, Look at C:\Program Files\Easypano\Tourweaver 2.00 Professional Edition\Workspace and you may find your work still intact. Try the last couple of projects.
Kerry
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-07-16

Hi Kerry

That is great. I will definately look in to it. With one of the projects I just started all over, and let me tell you is it not funny to do the same work all over again *lol*

Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-07-16
I totally agree. I know full well the "OS" feeling on losing a tour on the final go round. This program greatly increased my vocabulary! I noticed the project # come up when I was saving a tour. Hope it works for you.
Kerry
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-07-16

I used TW2  to create a typical display.. panorama, thumbnails, map and it works fine for this type of application.

When you say it "TW2"  does not work you are going to need to be more specific as to what does not work....

When you refer to bugs.. it is polite to mention 'what bugs' you are referring to.. to be more specific.

Ah  yes.. I only need to look back on this thread to read about what you are talking about.

Duh,  I do need to keep up with you young folks

Hmm  Please forgive me...do not laugh too hard ... in my elder age as I do play.. 1 time every waking hour on the hour each day "My Generation"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqfFrCUrEbY

NOW if there was some way to embed this in a panorama that we create.. guess we would be sending a message.....

/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com