panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-08-08

Upcoming Tourweaver3.0!

Dear Customers,

Thanks for your feedbacks and comments on Tourweaver2.0. In the upcoming version of Tourweaver, we will address most of the issues raised by Tourweaver2.0, improve the full screen quatily, and add some useful features as well. Here we like to open the details of beta Tourweaver Flash version:

1. Supports flash and java applet outputs.
2. No problem with adjusting Min and Max of Pan .
3. No sound problem but supports only MP3 music with larger size file.
4. The scene is still in JPE format during beta period, but JPG format will be offered after released.
5. 32 bit Vista is supported. It is tested on Home and Ultimate Edition, seldom crashing when previewing.
6. Streamloading is removed.
7. Loading bar can reflect the real progress of downloading tour.
8.  Longer time when previewing and publishing tour.

The above features are all referred to flash output, and there are still some problems with java applet, which will sometimes make conficts with flash, but our programmers are still trying their best in fixing them.

Due to the popularity of Flash, we want to balance the necessity of Java Applet, so here we want you, our loyal cusotmers, to make your comments and suggestions on Java Applet and Flash. Your help will be highly appreciated.

If you have any more requsets on upcoming Tourweaver3.0, please put it down here or send email to support@easypano.com. We will collect all the information and try our best to meet your requirements within the possible means. Beta version will be ready in these two days and Easypano will take up the same criteria and awards those who will make contribution to our new product with free license key of Tourweaver3.0.

Thank you for your attention and here we are looking forward to your feedback and criticism as well.

Best Regards,

Joe Rao

Easypano Holdings Inc.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-08-08

Hi Joe

I sounds good.

I believe that if you have honestly fixed all the bugs, and if the flash version is working properly, not many people will be using the java version.

I look forward to hear more about the new version.

BTW will the tour output be a single .swf file??

Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-08-08

I'm sorry that Tourweaver3.0 also adopts html code for embeding the tour. swf is used as a player.

Easypano Holdings Inc.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-08-08

Will tourweaver 3 allow you the option of compressing your own files or let tourweaver do it?

Also, I think the option to have a high bandwidth or a low bandwidth option at the very begining of the tour would be helpful.... and if tourweaver could scale the image / file size to support that would be a nice time saving feature. Living in rural area, not everyone has access to broadband yet.

Question, if we install the beta of TW3, will it prevent us from using TW2 for our current clients?

Future idea... maybe for tourweaver 3.5+ have the ability to also include / export quicktime tours... that way you will have all 3 of the major tour formats covered... java, flash, and quicktime.

Your message gives me hope that Tourweaver might not be a loss cause. I actually looking forward now to experimenting with it.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-08-08

Flash turns out to be a mix of html, xml and jpg's.  You don't really get a full "mypanorama.swf" out of it that you can use Adobe Flash stand alone player.

/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-08-09
supports only MP3 music with larger size file, JPG format will be offered after released, seldom crashing when previewing, Loading bar can reflect the real progress, there are still some problems with java applet.

Joe, why don't you guys release version 3 when it supports ALL MP3 music, JPG format IS offered, NO crashing when previewing, Loading bar WILL reflect the real progress, there are NO some problems with java applet? Your company policy is starting to look like a -very expensive- joke!

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-08-09

Vilmer,

I can't understand why you didn't read my words carefully. I tell our customers the progress is want them to know we are keeping moving and want them to help us run Tourweaver 3.0 under more complicated environments in order to find out some complicated bugs so that we can minimize the problem before its release. What is wrong?

Tourweaver3.0 hasn't been released but beta. Hope you understand. No matter how well it runs on our computer, there will be something wrong when it runs on different computers with different settings. That we do this is for both parties good.

Best Regards,

Joe Rao 

Easypano Holdings Inc.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-08-09
Okee Joe,
I was under the impression that you were going to release another unfinished product, the italic lines are your words about details of Tourweaver Flash version.
Btw, as mentioned before, in my opinion, you should award everyone who paid a fortune for version 2 with an upgrade to version 3!

I wish you all the luck, and I believe it when I see it.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-08-09

Ok. I think there is miscommunication here. What I'm talking about is a beta Tourweaver 3.0. As all we know, beta hasn't come out yet, how can I say the status of a future released version? I have put my words more clearly there. In fact, all of the above remaining problems will not be problem anymore after released, but we need time.

I'm really sorry that I never promised a free upgrade to Tourweaver3.0 for those who paid a fortune for Version 2.0. Here I want to say that again: Easypano hasn't decided the upgrading fee to Tourweaver Flash version for those who purchased Tourweaver2.0 before July 10th. Will it be free or not? Time can prove it.

To All,

To be honest, I'm little tired of our customers' blames for Toruweaver2.0, so please calm down and don't put any meanless words here any more though you have right to do so. I have told all of you again and again: Easypano are always be your side, but you can 't expect us to satify all of you because different people has different requirements and they will conflict with each other. The only thing we can do is to try our best.

If you were me, what would you do? please keep in mind that easy said than done. We want to be best, but we need time as well. Hope you understand.

Best Regards,

Joe Rao

Easypano Holdings Inc.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-08-14

I have been publishing Java since I still think quality is better in java then flash and the support of java is at least as wide as the support for Flash.

Also having two technologies makes it good so everyone (or almost everyone) can see a tour. No Java, maybe Flash. No Flash, maybe Java.

So I am in stron favour of having Java AND Flash. Don't drop Java, pls.

Regards Markus

Nikon D70s, Sigma 8 mm, 4 to 12 shots, Agnos MrotatorTShort, PTGui, PS CS3, and lots of other software :-)