Hi tourweaverfans & martin
I hope you don't mind me adding to the bug list in here - but I believe it can be usefull for everybody if we just have one thread with bugs.
I found 2 bugs. I tried to open a tw1.3 file to convert it to a new tw3 tour. It was fairly easy (I wrote about it here ) But I also found these 2 bugs.
1) I wanted to test if it was possible to change the panoramafiles to new and larger files that was suitable for fullscreen viewing. It was no problem changing the files - but when I wanted to preview, the program crashed at 5%
2) When I restarted tw3 (I had saved the new tw3 project in a seperate folder prior to changing the panoramafiles and prior to the crash) I got this error message:
#0101003 : Failed to open project. Project file error.
I really hope this was the only time I will ever experience this, but I fear that it is a bug - and if so I hope EP will fix it ASAP otherwise it is just not stable enough to use.
- a newbie trying to improve