panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-09-14

Tourweaver 3.00 Bug report

Tourweaver 3.00 Builder: 3.00.070912 have two bug:

1.The popup image window have no zoomin and zoomout effect like the early beta.

2.The image compress option can not work when publish flash tour.

Hope easypano can fix them.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-09-15

Hi tourweaverfans & martin

I hope you don't mind me adding to the bug list in here - but I believe it can be usefull for everybody if we just have one thread with bugs.

I found 2 bugs. I tried to open a tw1.3 file to convert it to a new tw3 tour. It was fairly easy (I wrote about it here ) But I also found these 2 bugs.

1) I wanted to test if it was possible to change the panoramafiles to new and larger files that was suitable for fullscreen viewing. It was no problem changing the files - but when I wanted to preview, the program crashed at 5%

2) When I restarted tw3 (I had saved the new tw3 project in a seperate folder prior to changing the panoramafiles and prior to the crash) I got this error message:

#0101003 : Failed to open project. Project file error.

I really hope this was the only time I will ever experience this, but I fear that it is a bug - and if so I hope EP will fix it ASAP otherwise it is just not stable enough to use.

best regards

Morten 

Best regards

Morten Andersen
- a newbie trying to improve
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-09-15

Hi Wide-Eyes,wellcome

Everyone who reports the bug of Tourweaver 3.0 will be wellcomed, we like tourweaver,so we hope it will leave nothing to be desired,let's try our best to help EP perfect the tw3 for EP also for us.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-09-16

Hi.. 

And dont forget to fill-in a Bug Report!! 

http://www.easypano.com/callcenter_b.html 

http://www.easypano.com/helpdesk.html 

Regards, 

Harry

..............................................................................................................................................

Home is where your hard disk is ;)

HarryA360

VRtour.eu

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-10-02

Hi,
I was working on a tour changing some scenes, with the replace function and suddenly it crashed. I had saved the tour previously, so I supposed that once restarted TW I could open it again, hoping that I wouldnt have lost to much since my last "save". But trying to open the tour, the so feared message appeared:

#0101003 : Failed to open project. Project file error.

No way to open it again. So I have the project there, complete, but no chance to open the tour and keep on working. Any solution??

Regards, Martin

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-10-03

Hi mskp,

That happened to me also with the exact same error code a couple of days ago. I double clicked on the .TW file and the tour failed to open. In frustration I re-opened Tourweaver clicked on New Project and opened the same blank template skin. Realising this was going to take a while to rebuild the tour from scratch, I retried opening the faulty one and it opened OK this time.

So in tracing my steps, this is what I did

1. Restart Tourweaver.

2. Open a New Project and use the same skin template (opening a recent project may also work - but haven't tried that).

3. On the menu bar, click File then New

4. Drill down to where the faulty .TW file is stored and double click to open it.

If you are as lucky as I was, it should open to the version as at the last saved. This may be a long way round for a shortcut, but I havent the time or desire to experiment and was really glad to get working again.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Willie

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-10-03

Hi, Willie!

For a few seconds I thought I was close to recover my lost tour.
But no!!! It doesnt work in this case.
Thanks for your help. I reported the bug!!

Martin

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-09-14

With your permission twfans, I have also something to report.
Another issue I have observed and already posted is about the pop - up window which will show the choosed swf file only once. The second time you will open the pop-up window, a blank one pops up. Close the tour and open it again and then it will work again, but just once.

The combo box, shows only half  of the scene name. The scroll down menu shows it complete, but the name of the playing scene has half of it hidden.

Does anybody share these issues.

Martin