panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-10-05

TW 3.0 Questions Feature List

Happy to be starting working with TW 3.0

It's either a question of if not possible a feature request.

1) To display a different still image to for each scene I use a text area

- this is confusing to use a textarea to display images make same feature for image
- to load images I can not select from my images. have to get them on the harddrive (I want to select images I imported)
- I want to be able to link images

The idea is a sponsoring button for different panos

2) Diployment of JAVA and Flash. Often you want to deploy Java and Flash to give the client a choise. The way it is now two seperate folders are created. I would like to share resources (Only one upload).

Since there are files with same names config_tour.txt with different file sizes this seems not to be so easy. Why not output conifg_tour_java.txt and config_tour_flash.txt to make it easy. Unless they can flash and java can share files. Same wiht images.zip different size for Java and Flash. So I assume its not the same.

Could easypano change that maybe. have to start html. java.html and flash.html but the rest stays the same.

3) Are links in textareas possible now?

So short

- How do you deploy java and flash efficiently
- How do you set links in text area text
- How do you set links in text area image
- How do you make sure you dont have scrollbar if image is bigger then text areas

Regards Markus

Nikon D70s, Sigma 8 mm, 4 to 12 shots, Agnos MrotatorTShort, PTGui, PS CS3, and lots of other software :-)
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-10-08
no one on this ?
Nikon D70s, Sigma 8 mm, 4 to 12 shots, Agnos MrotatorTShort, PTGui, PS CS3, and lots of other software :-)