panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-12-20

Flash Problem with TW3

Hello all.

Not too sure what has recently happened with the new updated Java, but all of our tours are failing.....  in full screen, the control bar ends up behind the windows task bar, making it hard to escape full screen for newbies.

Tourweaver support has not offered a viable solution.

So, I have tried to start building all tours in flash with TW3.  Can someone please visit this link?  http://www.reve.com.au/realestate/juidthwright/bluebell/tour.html

The issue I have now is that none of the hotspots work, and the tour just seems to sit there.

In preview mode or running locally off my harddrive, it works, but only sporadically.  Total tour size is only 2.5 meg, still shot size around 100k each and panorama size around 1 meg.

Any suggestions would be great!

Kind Regards,

Todd

www.reve.com.au

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-12-20
I noticed that 2 hotspots work:

the pano
and the 'lounge'.

Please look at the settings for these 2 hotspots and compare these with the other ones.

Maybe you can find anything different, because it looks like that the hotspots aren't correctly linked to the photos.
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2007-12-21

Yep, I see the same result.

I'd say it not just because of a Java update be something to do with your linking. All other aspects work nicely. Quality of the tour is nice also.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2007-12-22
Works and looks nice to me.  What program did you use to create the floor plan?  It looks very nice.
RTFM
www.FCEDesign.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-01-11

Actually, figured it out...... I had parenthesis in my scene names (Still photos)  ....

example:  Pic(1)  pic(2) pic(3)  which is from what I have learned a no no.

Thanks everyone for your feedback and kind advice.

Todd