panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-01-07

Firefox does not like tourweaver flashvr

Hey Guys I just noticed tonight that when i look at my finished _flashvr from tourweaver it displays smaller in firefox than in IE6, 7 and Safari.

I output the flash movie at 800 by 600 and in firefox it displays smaller, it displays 762 by 600. Just wandering if anyone out there knows a fix for this? Or if theres anyway around it.

I thought it was something I was doing wrong. But when I download the sample tourweaver 3.00 pano's off this site they do the same thing and like cut out part of the tour on the right hand side when displayed in firefox.

If anyone could help that would be great

My firefox version is 2.0.0.11

Could there be a way by taking the html file into dreamweaver and possibly adding something different for firefox.

Thanks

Pete
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-01-08

Hi Pete,

We have tested our online tours in firefox version 2.0.0.11, and the tours display at the same size as in IE. We also made new tours and the test result was the same. Maybe you can try this: go to Options->Content->Advanced, please do not select the option of Move or resize exiting windows. If you still has the problem, please contact support@easypano.com with the detailed information about your system, Flash player version and hardware information. Thanks.

best regards

Jenny
Easypano
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-01-09
Jenny my bad, there must have been something wrong with my firefox I checked them in work today and they worked perfect. Thanks for replying.

Cheers

Pete