panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-01-15

Tourweaver 3.00 is updated on Jan. 15th

Dear all,

Tourweaver is updated on Jan.15th, and the latest builder is: 3.00.080115. 

Fixed bug:

Scene replacement bug: when replace one scene in the scene list, all frames in movie time line are replaced with the same scene. 

Download the latest builder.

Best Regards,

Jenny
Easypano
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-01-18

Jenny,

Loving the upgrades and bug fixes, working smoother all the time, but I still have one pet peeve.  JPG encryption!  Get rid of it!  I have a tour that I need to change one image in, and now I have to republish and reupload the entire tour for a single static image.  This isn't acceptable!  Everything else is going sooo smoothly except this one item.  What are the chances of getting this addressed in the near future?  Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Don Hill

Cheers
Donald Hill
don@Our360World.com
Our360World.com
Nikon D200 | Nikon 10.5 | Nodal Ninja 5L | PW 5 | TW 3
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-01-21
Dear Easypano,
I would like to ask you if it was possible to make the same images written as one image in image....zip, It is not
neccesary to change eg. hotspot.gif on hotspot_1.gif, hospot_2.gif, hotspot_3gif etc

In java config file there was a possibility to change all these names into one to avoid large images....zip file.
Unfortunetly flash config....bin is encrypted and my presentation including over one hundred hotspots is bigger
(about 400kB) than neccesary.
If I change hotspots images into bigger ones the difference of size image....zip file increases (there is three hundred unnecessary files (three for each hotspots).

One more thing is if it is possible to press hotspot-pop up image action to open pop-up image in place of earlier opened image? Presently when one popup image is opened I can't open a new one before I close the previous one.

Best regards
Taczer
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-01-23
Great program so far!
While we're putting in requests:), can you enable the software to accept PNG files without having to convert the file name to GIF? It's becoming a hassle to change the extension every time I want to use PNG images. Thanks!
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-02-09
Hey Donald - you're talking right out of my heart. I have downloaded all the tourweaver stuff since 2.0 but stopped using tw until the most important issues are solved. This encryption issue came in with tw 2 and I never understood why. Seems to be the last very important thing to correct.

Regarding all the superfluous files, it's only bad programming, it's not _that_ important ;-)

Michael
http://www.premiumpano.de
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-01-28

Taczer,

Hey, no need to rename the png file to gif, when browsing for the file you want to load, just type *.png into the name field and hit enter.  It'll list all the *.png files in that directory.  It supports png, just doesn't list the extension.  I was doing the rename trick too, but then if I wanted to edit, had to rename back to png so PS would recognize it.  This way works better.

Cheers

Cheers
Donald Hill
don@Our360World.com
Our360World.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-01-28

One more question (or two) concerning TourWeaver, will we ever get a version without encryption on the images for java tours, and why is everything converted to images?  Looking in the images.zip file, all text fields, all descriptions, etc are converted to a image (which takes up way more bandwidth than text), and why multiple copies of individual graphics?  I've got like 30 copies of the same image (hotspots and radars).  Just looking for enlightment to the reasoning behind an otherwise great product that I enjoy using.

Cheers!

Cheers
Donald Hill
don@Our360World.com
Our360World.com