panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-02-12

my first Tour

see what you think of my first Tour........
http://www.stuartthorp.co.uk/reedsrains/tours/Risley/_flashvr/TourWeaver_risley.html

all comments (good and bad) greatly received......
Stu

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-02-12
Hi Stu.. What eqp are u using as the images seem very blurred, and theres some issues with exposure, colour balance & stitching. We might be able to help you improve them if we know what ur using etc.. also watch ur initial zoom, the first image is zoomed out to far. But.. for a first tour...... it is better than mine was!.. mind you, I was using a 2mp camera... way back then lol!
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-02-12

Yep - much better than some of mine even now actually!

Well done and stick with us here as there support I got from my buddies in this forum was the single most important factor in me doing this, and getting better.

You might want to read up a little on HDR as that makes a huge difference for indoor shots with big windows - not necessarily HDR but even averaging a mix of images.  I use Photomatrix but some people use Photoshop and I think Panoweaver 5 does this (but I've not used that feature yet).

sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-02-16

Great job for your first one!  Only two critiques..  File size seems a bit large.  Might try reducing the physical size of your panorama.  Not the window size just the panorama size. On your ceiling patches maybe use the "Patch Tool" in Photoshop instead of the "stamp tool" it will give you a much more smooth and blended patch.  Whenever I do my tours I always make sure to look directly above the lens and directly below so I am positioning the camera in a place where I'm not going to have to do major re-touch.  You did a great job of that!  Didn't see you under any beams or door jams or anything.

EQUIPMENT: NIKON D80 CAMERA, AGNOS MROTATOR TCPS W/ RING, Sigma F/3.5 8mm Fisheye Lens
ITDVDS.COM
"Online Training For I.T. Professionals"
www.itdvds.com