panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-03-03

big virtual tour

Hi everyone !!

I have to build a virtual tour of a big complex, with more than 100 panoramic pictures... I'm little bit worried, about how to manage so many pictures, because when they are in a single virtual tour, the text info + the hotspots + maps, will make the *.zip file very large....

So I was thinking about cutting the tour in different pieces, and embed them in a html file, which would manage the different parts of the tour...

I still didn't try it, but I think there must not be a problem to link the different virtual tours, and still be in the same main web page...

Does anyone have some expirience in big tours??

THANKS
visita3d.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-03-03

Jordi,

I have done single tours with 60+ panos with no problem.  I have also broken large tours up into multiple smaller tours and put them into an .html  setup and then swtiched out the tour deppending on area.  This worked great as well. 

RTFM
www.FCEDesign.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-03-04
Hi James,

thanks for sharing your experience...
I really would like to do it in a single tour, so you can go anywhere, without having to load new project, but as I want to publish it in java and flash, my *zip file would be too much large... So I will just cut it in logical pieces, and try to do very little *zip to have quickly acces...

visita3d.com