panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-04-09

start navigation with NO click

I am working on virtual tours with educational purposes. Working with very litle kids, I wonder if there is a way to start to "navigate around" just MOVING the mouse, with NO LEFT CLICK of the mouse pointer.  I preffer to start my scenes with 0 velocity, and when the mouse moves, then I can turn around.

But whit very little users, it is always a problem to remind them the use of the left button of the mouse pointer.

I hope someone can help me to allocate the variable or setting to avoid the use of the left click.

Any Ideas??

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-04-15

Hi beto33,

If the panorama moves with the mouse (no click),turning up, down, left and right, I think it will look like out of control. As the tour can run automatically, even if the kids don't click anywhere, the tour will run continueously from this scene to the next. So, we think that this option might not be useful for kids. If there is other circumstance, please let me know.

Thanks!

Jenny
Easypano
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-04-15

No mouse click is same as "Autorotation"  as long as the mouse arrow is over the scene.. it will move along the horizon.

Or are you referring to the scene following the mouse arrow ?

/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-04-17
Quote: Originally posted by 360texas on April-15-2008

No mouse click is same as "Autorotation"  as long as the mouse arrow is over the scene.. it will move along the horizon.

Or are you referring to the scene following the mouse arrow ?

this option could be useful: If the scene can follow the mouse arrow with no click. It can be done?
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-04-10

Hey Beto

I'm not sure that there is a way around this (although people on here have lots of skill so they might well have a work around).

If I can help in any other ways then please yell. I am a primary school teacher and I am also a qualified nursery teacher (but haven't taught in nursery since my training).

sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-04-10
Could you make large buttons next to the viewer window?  A large arrow up, down, left and right so that the pupils simply click on those...then they only have to worry abotu clicking the mouse and not clicking AND moving it.
sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-04-14

rfh12002:  thx for the reply... but I really NEED the no click option. this will simplify things a lot.

Any expert advice out there?