panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-05-21

DevalVR technology -- Easypano can use?

Hi all,

Have u guys seen the DevalVR player? It's a small player that you can use to view panoramic .jpg files.

http://www.devalvr.com/paginas/productos/index.html

Background: I just recently purchased Easypano Studio2007 last week... I am using Tourweaver to make virtual tours and am quite satisfied with the program.

Viewing the Flash output files that I made with Tourweaver, I thought it was quite nice. But then I saw the DevalVR player, and I was stunned at how much smoother and clearer DevalVR is.

Go try viewing the same .jpg file with Tourweaver's "twviewer.swf" program, and then the DevalVR player. You will be amazed at the difference. O_O

Suggestion for EasyPano: would it be possible to find out what technique DevalVR uses to display video, and incorporate that into Tourweaver? That would be really awesome
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-05-21
And you think it's a good idea to post about the competition of easypano on the easypano forum because..?

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-05-22
It looks like it requires a unique viewer download to see the tours. I think I'll pass.
Vince
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-05-23
Quote: Originally posted by vilmer on May-21-2008
And you think it's a good idea to post about the competition of easypano on the easypano forum because..?

If you had bothered to look, you would've seen that it's a small (600kb) freeware utility for viewing JPEG files. Not exactly a competition for $1000 Easypano software.

Always helps to look first before you speak.
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-05-23
I agree with handler DevalVr player is a tool to view jpg and tiff files generated by Panowever, and several users of this forum shows their panoramas using the DevalVr plugin.