panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-05-23

sorry to say!

Sorry to say, but Im very disappointing in the EasyPano Support team. Till now, I found 5 bug.. 3 of them are reported to EP support.

Al record are closes now, but EP support found 0 solutions.

The only message I get is:

• We can't see your tour.
  • We can't download your projectile from your site
  • We can't open your attachment. 
  • We can't, we can't, we can't .. bla bla bla

Sorry, my English is not so good, but I try to help at least, but they let me down. Thanks Easypano for your support (NOT).

I really do like TourWeaver,  Its the best on the market for now. But this look like the introduction of TW 2.0. Months of frustration and a unusable piece of software.

..............................................................................................................................................

Home is where your hard disk is ;)

HarryA360

VRtour.eu

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-05-23
Can you post a link so that we might see you tour?
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-05-23

Hi Vince,

See:

gr, Harry

..............................................................................................................................................

Home is where your hard disk is ;)

HarryA360

VRtour.eu

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-05-23

Hey there

What was the problem? Nice tour - love the satellite photo as a map!

F

sales@actualeducation.co.uk
www.actualeducation.co.uk
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-05-29

Just thought I would check out this thread. I am surprised at how much trouble you have had with EasyPano. I just finished my first tour with map. The only trouble I had was publishing the files but I found out that I needed to update my Tourweave and/or Panoweaver. After that my issue was fixed.

If you have any details on what problems you are having can you let the forum know.

Just trying to help.

VGLong4