panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-05-29

Radar in Map.

Just finished my tour and just finished adding a map. My radars are synced with my scenes. Does anyone know if or when I can adjust the color of the radar scan area? Currently the color is white. I can set the transparency but that is it.

Any thoughts from anyone?

Thanks.

vglong4

VGLong4
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-06-09

I am glad someone put a request in for this feature.

I have another idea. In the area where you can set the PAN, POV, TILT initial setting in the individual scene Porpoerties. It would be great if there was a small preveiw window of that scene as you are adjusting these settings.

Any thoughts??

VGLong4
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-06-09

You can already set scene properties. Double click on a scene to open up the Main Window with the image inserted. Main Window opens up in Flat view. Set the view to Immersive then play with the image properties.
If you do this to all your images (scenes) prior to duplicating the default Slide Show movie (in MovieREC) then all the scene settings are carried across into your new movies time line.

I requested the Hide Radars feature. EP said that it would come in a future release.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-05-29

No, I don't think it is possible at the moment. I would like this option too. I recently had to use a map with a white background and the radar area would have been lost if it were not for the fact that I could change the border colour to something other than white.

I would also like to be able to set the initial image view (as per thumbnails). I have submitted a feature request for that. Would you submit one for the radar scan area?

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-05-29
I put in a request in for this option some weeks ago and I was told that this had been submitted to the programmers for future updates.

Paul.
Regards,

Paul.

360Turismo
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-05-29
Excellent - Thanks. I was just thinking of adding a request for the option to "Hide Radars" (like you can with Hotspots). I will do this now.