panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-06-10

Link problem

If you have a look at the tour on the following link, you will notice that in the lower right map menu, the word "Lower" has no "r" on the end.  

http://72.249.12.87/vt/misc_vt/VICC/vicc_06_06_08/#

When I put this together in the editing mode, there does not appear to be a problem but when I publish, the "r" disappears.  If i change it to another letter such as an "n", there is no problem except for the fact that "Upper is not spelled with an "n".  I have tried playing with the dimensions of the text box but this does not help.  Some other font types seem to work and if I add a second "r", they both appear, giving me "Lowerr".  It seems to be some kind of glitch in the output generation and it is driving me nutty.

Any thoughts?

Alan R
www.enviroscopics.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-06-10
Alan.

I had a similar problem and I solved them changing the word to CAPITAL letters also you can add a dot

Very Nice tour.

Could you tell me please the size of your panoramas?
and in the pre-function room Did you use HDR?

Thanks
Raul

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2008-06-10

Yes, I noticed that there are ways to circumvent the glitch and I may have to use one of them but I am hoping that the root problem can be resolved.  I have also submitted this to the user panel.

My panoramas are 3000 x 1500 with medium compression and I have used HDR processing extensively.

Alan R
www.enviroscopics.com